"PUT ME DOWN ROGERS!" {24}

Days passed by, Quill was carrying you around, which was really pissing Steve off. The doctor told you not to walk for at least 3 days and then call him again to see your process. Couple hours passed since you woke up and you are in your bedroom calling the doctor

"Hey doc!"

^Hello y/n how are you doing? How is the injury?^

"It's getting better... it changes color again" you say and laugh. After a while of chatting about it he finally says:

^Okay, you can start walking but if you feel uncomfortable or tired you should stop. Also don't push it too much and put ice on it many times during the day^

"Okay got it! Thank you doctor!" you say and hang up.

"So?"

"AAAH!! WHAT THE FREAK BARNES" you yell in surprise and Bucky startles by your screaming "WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?"

"N-Not long ago"

"DIDN'T YOU LEARN TO KNOCK? JEEZ"

"Sorry doll" he says laughing and sits beside you. "What did the doctor say?"

"I should start walking... but if I feel it uncomfortable or like tired, I should stop and not push it too much..." you explain.

"Then shall we go downstairs where the others are?" you nod. You walk to the hallway and then start going down the stairs but before you knew it Steve had picked you up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"You should be more careful"

"The doctor said th-"

"I know what he said, but you are not ready for the stairs" he says and puts you down quickly yet gently in front of the entrance of the living room.

"How did you know?"

"I called him too" he extended his hand showing the way to the kitchen.

"Are you serious? Why did you do that?" you ask making everyone in the room is snap their head to you.

"I-"

"Hello my frineds" you hear a familiar voice.

"Vision? Oh my God! Hi! I haven't seen you in ages!" you walk towards him, slowly whistle he flies to you "I missed you" you bow to him as he did too. But once you raise up again he smiles and leans in for a hug. That's so unlike him... but you had missed him, so you hug back with a huge grin on your face. He pulls back and he looks at Cap.

"Mister Rogers, Mister Barnes" he says and they nod, then he turns to you "I heard about your leg... How are you?"

"I'm getting better"

"How did it happen?"

"Oh... You can thank Captain Useless over there for that" Quill says heading from the couch to you and Steve starts moving toward him angrliy.

"QUILL" you shout before Steve could say anything.

"I'M NOT THE ONE TO BE YELL AT!" he protests as he stands in front of you and you punch his chest.

"And who is the one Starbucks?" Cap asks from behind you.

"You really wanna have that talk?" Steve gets threatening closer to him ready to argue.

"Of course!" he hisses but before anything worse could happen you get between them.

"ENOUGH! Rogers back off! You too Quill" Peter backs down.

"Okay... as you wish" he goes back to the couch and you turn to Steve, shaking your head in disappointment.

"And you call yourself Captain..."