Prove me wrong.{84}

"Steve..." you say with serious face and he frowns his eyes.

"Yes?" You pat the bed and he sits.

"I have to tell you something but I need you to stay calm, ok?" You ask taking a hold of his hand.

"O... kay..."

"I hadn't thought this before... but I know my father; and don't think he... will approve our relationship" his eyes get wide.

"What why? Why would you say that?!?"

"Once he'll realize..."

"Realize what?!?"

"That you are older than him! Our age gap is HUGE!"

"WHAT?"

"YOU ARE 102 AND I'M 23! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 80 YEARS APART!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? MRS. JOHN WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND HE WON'T APPROVE?!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" he shouts going back and forth in your room. You can't hold it in anymore and burst into laughter. Steve stares at you, which only makes your laugh louder.

"You... should have seen your face!" You say between your laughs.

"You little brat" he says raising his head to the ceiling and you lay back on the bed trying to catch your breath. The laughter stops in less than a second because Steve is now on top of you, holding your wrists against the mattress and his eyes piercing yours.

"You got me so worried" he mumbles and you smile.

"I had to do something to laugh! These days have been unbearable" you chuckle "Plus, you're cute when you're worried"

"You're cute when you blush" you turn your head to the side trying to hide your blush.

*Authors pov*

Y/n turns her head sideways smiling while Steve is staring at her neck that's been exposed to him. He leans closer to her and her eyes open wide once she feels his warm breath on her skin.

"May I?" He asks in a low tone of voice giving y/n goosebumps. She makes such a small movement with her head that is almost impossible for anyone to tell if she had given permission to him or not. But Steve isn't anyone, he knows her better than she knows herself and with a shy smile and a sheepish move y/n feels his lips on her neck burning her skin.

He is taking his time to kiss, to explore in the most soft and wanted way, every inch of her neck, even gives her small bites here and there.

*Your pov*

He is enjoying your taste and you his kiss but all of a sudden, he gets away from you and the bed. You raise your torso up, leaning on your elbows and you both stare at each other.

"I better stop now because I gave you a promise... I can't break it" you bite your lips while nodding. You see him licking his lips and staring at your neck before looking at your eyes again. "I better go take a shower" he adds earning another nod. You stare at each other for some more moments before he walks out of the room, in silence. You run your fingers on your neck smiling on your own and then grab a pillow, bury your face into it and scream like crazy, while moving your legs up and down.

"Can't wait to get married" you exhale holding your cheeks.

*A lot of screaming, giggling and rolling over your bed later*

"Agent y/n"

"Yes?"

"Nick Fury has new missions to assign you"