"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING LITTLE ONE?!" {31}

^Cap... some weird things are going on here....^ Sam says and you can hear him running.

"Sam?" you ask in worry.

^Five cars pulled outside! Armed men just walked out! They are heading to you!^ he says pounding.

"Sh!t" you say.

"Language kid!" Captain says and you roll your eyes.

"Okay guys stay in position... don't make anything that will attract the attention on us"

^Well... we can all agree that y/n will be a problem then" Bucky says and you smile looking down

"Bucky focus" Steve says and Sam interrupts.

^Yes BuUckYy focus^ making everyone laugh.

"GUYS!" Rogers says in a louder tone.

"I don't think staying in position will help" you say and Cap looks at you.

"EVERYBODY DOWN!" you shout as you see someone sending a rocket to your place. Immediately Steve grabs you and puts you in his arms to protect you from the explosion while at the same time Scott, that was in Steve's costume pocket makes Captain's shield from tiny to normal. Steve holds it with one arm and the other is around you. You weren't sure what was going on for a little while, you couldn't really hear anything except your ears ringing and see people laying around you, 'Are they dead?' you think to yourself and while thoughts are coming and go you see Steve grabbing your arm and placing you on your feet, he is talking to you, but you can only read his lips "Are you okay?" he asks and you nod.

"ROMANOFF? BARNES, CAPTAIN, SCOTT, Y/N?" Sam asks to the ear-pud and luckily everyone replied, except you that you are trying to understand what is going on.

"Y/N?" Bucky asks in worry.

"She is with me!" Captain says.

Everyone stands up as the bad guys approach you and your team. Your hearing was, kind of, back to normal, which means you can clearly hear screams from people running outside.

You look around and spot a person that was lying beside you, you kneel by him and shake him. He opens his eyes and you are about to tell him that he should leave, but Captain's arm around you stopped you. He covered you with his body and his body with his shield.

"HELPING THEM MIGHT KILL THEM!" he shouts as the bullets land on his shield "GO DO SOMETHING USEFULL!" he says and push you away.
You take a few steps back trying to balance yourself. Once you did, you take off your high-heels and throw one of them on an agent who was approaching Barnes. (Author: that's something my best friend would do fadedunxiverse__ 😂 Cloe I love you💙)

"TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR THEM" Romanoff shouts and you grin.

"TOLD YOU THEY WERE USEFULL" you shout while hitting a guy ,who is holding a gun, in the face, with your other shoe, knocking him out. You start shooting at some guys that are going up stairs, out of nowhere.

Suddenly you tumble onto something. You look down and see Steve's shield, you turn your head to his direction. He is fighting with 2 agents and an other one was about to shoot at him. You grab the shield and throw it on the agent. The shield hit the bad guy, knocking him out and then it land on Steve's hand, who immediately throws it away while kicking some other guy.

Bucky appears out of nowhere and grabs you by the waist, he picks you up and throws you on the air. Falcon catches you allowing you to hit two of the three bad guys.

"SCOTT!" Sam shouts as he lets you go. Scott instantly went giant and catches you.

"THERE!" you say pointing the stairs where two shooters are hiding and are giving Natasha and Steve a hard time.