"One more step Buck... I dare you" {22}

*Your pov*

Quill went upstairs and you are stretching. Only 2 minutes pass by and suddenly you hear:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Steve yells from the stairs.

"Rogers?" you wonder out loud as he bursts into the gym.

"You said you'd go to the bathroom. THIS IS NOT THE BATHROOM!"

"Oh really?" you look around "I didn't notice"

"Koala what are you thinking? You should be resting"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PRINCESS? STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE"

"STOP DOING STUPID THINGS!" he shouts and pulls you with one arm to stand on your feet.

"BACK OFF ROGERS!" you yell.

"Go back to your bed right now!" he orders.

"GO BACK TO IGNORING ME! PLEASE!" you yell.

"That's your last chance little girl... go back to your room" he says and you roll your eyes and sit back down to stretch. Steve, pulls you back up and says,

"To your room. NOW!"

"I'M NOT A KID CAPSICLE FOR YOU TO YELL AT AND EXPECT TO OBEY!" you say.

"FINE!" he bends infront of you, puts your waist on his shoulder and picks you up, holding your legs (the punching bag on the picture is you😌)

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN ROGERS!" you say and start kicking him.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HURT YOUR LEG, YOU BETTER STAY STILL!" he shouts and you stop kicking him "That's what I thought" he says and you start hitting his back.

"Let me go Capsicle!" you shout but he ignores you and walks out of the gym, with you on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, where Natasha, Clint and Bucky were talking, they freeze as they see Captain carrying you like a bag of potatoes and you hitting him,

"Steve?" Bucky exhale but he ignores him.

"BUCKY HELP!" you yell and he takes a step forward.

"One more step Buck... I dare you" Steve says glaring at Bucky, who slowly steps back to his seat.

"OH, COME ON!" you yell at him as Rogers walks away. After a bunch of punches, he opens your door and throws you on your bed.

"Wait until I can walk properly Rogers..." you say and he lets out a laugh.

"I asked you nicely" he says and you sigh.

"What is it to you? Why do you care if I'm down there or in here?" you ask.

"You, were hurt on our mission... Again... The least I can do for you is to help you regain your strength" he says and locks the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Wait... 3... 2... 1"

"HEY!" Quill shouts from outside
"OPEN UP! Y/N? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"She is fine Starbucks, leave her alone!"

"I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU CAPTAIN!" he shouts.

"I'm fine Peter! I'll call for you once princess tells me what he wants" you say and Quill leaves. "Name it Capsicle... cause what you said earlier... no one believes you" you say and lay your back on your pillow. Steve clears his throat and sits close to your legs. "Spit it out Rogers..." you say and he looks at the ground.

"I came here earlier but you weren't inside"

"Get to the point, old man"

"Yesterday you told me, that it was my fault, that our mission failed because of me..."