"Getting on a dangerous path, y/n" {57}

*Steve's Pov*

I returned from my morning run and head downstairs to see y/n. I'm all sweaty and probably stink right now but I need to see her! It's morning and I need my power kiss and her sweet smile to give me strength for the day.

But I don't see her there... that's weird. It's 8.40 she never leaves that early from gym... I call her name and look at the bathroom, still nothing, so I walk to the kitchen. And there she is... my beauty... damn, those curves... oof, I'm a lucky man! She's leaning on her elbows against the counter holding her head.

"Good morning" I say leaning against the door frame. She turns around smiling.

"Good morning" I frown my eyes at her, she seems... off. Her face is pale... I walk closer to her worried.

"Are you okay?" I ask reaching her caressing her arms.

"Yeah... um... a little tired..." she replies and squeeze her eyes shaking her head a little.

"You don't seem so good..." I say pressing my hand against her forehead. "Your burning up!" She holds my wrist and my arm, stabilizing herself.

"Your hand isn't a proper way checking for a fever. You should use your lips or cubit..." I bring her closer her

"Admit it, you just wanted my kiss" I say before pressing my lips against her skin. She chuckles a little.

"Maybe I did" she exhales.

"You have a fever, love... and I'm guessing a high one" she smiles but slightly let her body fall backwards.

"That explains the dizziness..." she swallows trying to balance herself.

"Don't tell me, you worked out like that!"

"I tried... but it didn't end up so well..." she says and I feel like her legs will give her up any second now. Immediately I pick her up bridle style and start walking upstairs to her room.

"You should take better care of yourself y/n" she smiles.

"I've heard that before..." she holds my shirt tighter "You stink" she chuckles making me chuckle as well.

"I know I'm sorry... I wanted to see you before going for a shower but this happened" she smiles closing her eyes.

"Steve..."

"Yeah?"

"Bathroom. Now!" She kinda yells and my feet start running towards the closest room. I kick the door open and I see Thor's head popping up under the covers. I ignore his confused face and burst into his bathroom.

"Cap?" He exclaims but I don't reply just let y/n on her feet fast but carefully. She kneels in front of the toilet and I brush her hair away before taking a hold of them.

"I dont want to..." she cries out to which I smile compassionately.

"I know love... you'll feel better though..."

"What's going on-?" Y/n's vomit stopped him. I've bend my knees and I'm caressing her back in circles.

"I hate puking" she starts crying and I signal Thor to close the door and leave us alone.

"You feel better?" I ask soflty but she shakes her head.

"Round 2..." she says and bends over the toilet again. I take some paper and wipe her mouth once she's done. "I'm sorry" she says holding her head.

"Nothing to be sorry for love... it's okay" I kiss her head. Thor opens the door holding a glass of water.

"Here" he says handing me the glass. I nod as a thank you and bring the glass at y/n's lips.