"How was the kiss tho?" Steve starts choking {26}

Boom! As I promised next part and... just to be clear when I say *Steve's pov* he is talking as if he is narrating the story, so we get to know his point of view plus, his thoughts. When I say *Steve* or as you'll see in this chapter *Steve after you left* you get to see what he does when you are not around BUT you don't know what he thinks. Okay now that we have that... Enjoy😌💙

*Back to you*

You pass by Bucky and leave the tower, walking fast and once you get outside you start running. You run for an hour now and you are at a park you've never been before.

"What a jerk..." you say to yourself and sit on a bench. You replay what happened before in your head and find yourself smiling "And he claims he doesn't care about my opinion" you say and giggle. You check your phone (it did ring during your running but you didn't pick up) and see 10 missing calls from Steve, 5 from Bucky and 2 more from Sam. Your phone rings again, it was Sam.

"Hello?"

^Y/N THANK GOD!^

"Sam? What happened?"

^Steve told me that you left the tower furious and you wouldn't pick up your phone and-^

"Sam?"

^WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?^ Steve had taken away Sam's phone.

"You know that habit of yours? grabbing people's phone? Yeah, it must stop!" you say and smile.

^We need to talk y/n^

"There is nothing we have to say Capsicle... Except from the fact that YOU KISS LIKE A GRANDPA!" you yell before hanging up the phone and bursting to laughter "He's gonna be pissed off!" you say and laugh.

Suddenly Falcon lands Steve almost in front of you and flies away.

"I KISS LIKE A WHAT NOW?" Steve yells and you start running away laughing.

"YOU HEARD ME ROGERS YOU ARE A GRANDPA!" you shout back and Steve starts chasing you.
"SH!T" you say to yourself and run even faster. You call Sam.

^Yes?^

"YOU SON OF-"

^A- LANGUAGE Y/N^

"WHY DID YOU BRING HIM HERE SAAM?"

^HE ASKED ME TO... WHAT'S GOING ON?^

"H-HE IS CHASING ME! HELP" you shout and scream as you look behind and see Steve a few steps away from you "BACK OFF ROGERS!" you shout and laugh again.

"COME HERE LITTLE ONE!" he shouts back and you turn around and stick your tongue out "SAM COME PICK ME UP RIGHT NOW!" you say to your phone.

"SAM, DON'T YOU DARE COME HERE" Captain shouts

^Sorry y/n... captain's orders^

"WHAT?!?"

^See you at the tower!^

"SCREW YOU SAM" you yell.