"On your left" {90}

We've been fighting for so long, but I can't give up... Not yet! Thanos won once, I can't allow it to happen twice!

Suddenly, I see portals opening around us...

"On your left" I hear and turn around only to see Sam, Bucky and so many people coming to us...

"Oh God" I exhale and my voice cracks once I spot Her.

"STEVE!" y/n shouts and runs to me full speed, I let my shield fall on the ground and open my arms.

*Your pov*

"B-Bucky?" You say looking around

"Hey doll" he comes closer

"I saw you..." you start crying and he hugs you

"I know... but somehow we are back and they need us" he pulls back and smiles

"Okay" you exhale and then Quill appears out of nowhere

"Y/N!" he yells dragging your attention. A circular portal was behind him but that all you got to see because his massive body, covered you as he hugged you tightly. "Are you okay?" He asks and your cry gets stronger but you nod hugging him back. "How long was I gone? Were you alone?! Dad was here? Did Steve-" you cover his mouth with your palm.

"I was gone too..." he sighed kissing your forehead.

"Y/n?" a cracking voice was heard behind you making your heart sink to your chest. You didn't have to turn around to see who was calling you, you knew.

"Pete..." Parker walked up to you slowly crying. You run to him and hold him in your arms

"I got so scared" he mumbles in your hair, "I..." you caress his hair whispering him 'shhhh'

"I got scared as well... But we're back now, kay Peter?" he nodded wiping his eyes.

"I thought I lost you all..." you sigh looking at them.

"Yeah, me too..." another voice was heard.

"T'Challa?!" you mumble as he broke the hug him and Bucky shared. He bowed to you smiling and pointed behind you. "Wanda!" you run and hug her tightly while she was laughing a little.

"Wow you've never hugged me like that" you pop your head up smiling.

"SAM?!" he opened his arms and you hugged him tightly.

"Okay I brought all the family together. Now are you ready or want a tea party?" Strange asks and you run to him and hug him. He didn't hug back, just moved his one hand slightly touching your back.

"Yes" you say once you pull back. "Although tea would be nice" you chuckle at his disappointed expression before picking up your guns and wait for him to do his magic. Your 'family' as Stephen had named them stood by your side.
He takes position and starts making circles with his hand. A portal soon enough opens and you start walking through it. You look around, ruins everywhere and some man standing a little further. More and more people walk through other portals as well. The more you were looking around you begin to realize that one man was Stark and then you see Steve

"STEVE!" you yell and run to him. His eyes are wet and he waits for you to get into his arms. You take one last step and jump on him. He wraps his arm around your waist whilst the other holds your head and buries his head to your neck. He kneels to the ground and you are hugging him tighter and tighter.

"I missed you... so much" he manage to say in between his sobs with a cracking voice.

"I'm sorry..." you reply and pull back and hold his cheeks, he is searching your face in disbelief that he is actually holding you again. You both lean in and share a kiss filled with hurt, sadness... a long waited and wanted kiss.