"Nice partner I got there" {09}

"We're here" he says, after 30 minutes and you take your gun.

"Follow me kid" he says and you reply.

"Yes your majesty" bowing a little.

"Stop playing around" he says strictly.

"Worry about yourself old man" you reply.

You run and hide behind some boxes

"Okay 3 hydra agents are here. I'm going up to check the first floor, you make sure they don't see you" he says and you nod.

With a jump he hangs himself off a window and pulls up getting into the building. You walk carefully closer to the agents and as soon as they leave one behind you get behind him and do a headlock to him making him loose his consciousness. Immediately you take him by his feet and drag him behind a track in the storage. You take his guns and quickly yet quietly move on. Another agent does his patrol and before he knew it you knock him out by punching his jaw. You had cleared the storage and move on to the next floor, by the stairs.

As you walk up "HEY YOU!" an agent shouts at you from the upper stairs and tries to shoot you but you manage to avoid the bullets and reach him. You grab his collar and hit him with a knee and an elbow and then throw him of the stairs.

While the next one that appears wrap his hand around your neck trying to choke you, you bend slightly your knees and then your body, in front causing him to go over you and both ending up laying on the stair, only you are on top of him and he is unconscious.

"That went well" you say to yourself and take his bulletproof collar and his card key. You went up 2 floors and manage to hit and knock out all agents you came across.

"Where the hell did Capsicle go?" you ask yourself pounding while you sit and hide behind a wall "Nice partner I got there" you say rolling your eyes.

You catch your breath and get ready to get back up to your feet, but instead of that you put your hand to your mouth so that you wouldn't scream, from the sharp pain that made its way from your ribs to your chest. You look down and see blood running down your shirt

"SH!T" you mumble and put Steve's jacket on, so thay your variable spot won't be visible. Standing up, you take a deep breath and get out of your hiding spot. You extend you arm out, pointing your gun out, as you check the area. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant guy appears and punch you in the face, throwing you on the floor, you get back on your feet and start running away, he chases you and grabs you by your hair.

You hold his hand turn around and kick him in the stomach, making him trumble a little but then he takes you by the neck, picks you up and pushes you to the wall. You bring you knee to his face, but that made him mad!

At that moment Captain's shield hit him so hard that he 'flew' away and crasses to the wall, while you fell on the floor coughing.

"Told you, you weren't ready for a mission kiddo!" Steve says and helps you stand up.

"Shut it, Rogers!" You say trying not to show him you're in pain.  "WATCH IT!" you yell and push captain away, as an agent fired at him.

You land on top of Steve and he shots at the hydra agent knocking him out.

"That was close" he sighs.

"Yeah it was" you reply getting off of him and put you hand on your arm, the bullet had hit you instead of captain, but it only scratched you.

"Okay, I found a list of names that-" he says but then looks at you "Y/N? You okay?"

"Yeah, let's get the hell out of here Rogers"