"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" you scream in tears {37}

@Natasha_Jackson120 here you go💙

It's been a week already, you were planning on visiting your father, tomorrow morning and right now you and the avengers are sitting in the living room chatting. You didn't really talk to Steve, you avoided him as much as you could... You really didn't like him spending time with you because Nick told him, plus your goal to keep your distance so that he can break out on you isn't over yet.

Your injury had a great process, you were very careful with your movements and the way you were working out. The doctor allowed you, or more like advice you to start pushing your hand harder, than before but not recklessly. Quill, helped you with that whenever he was there and of course the rest of the team, except Steve.

Parker visited almost every day, everyone is super helpful and kind, more than usually, which you appreciate but there are moments where you want to prove to yourself that you are ok on your own. Bucky was sleeping in your room, in case you need anything, you didn't feel uncomfortable or anything but... Steve didn't really enjoy his pal spending the night in your bedroom.

"Okay guys... It's getting late and I have to take my medicine?" you say sitting up and Bucky comes next to you. Steve sighs crossing his arms and lays back to his seat, staring at the floor.

"Okay, everyone good night" Bucky say and smiles at you.

"No, Buck you can stay, come by later"

"It's not that late" Wanda says looking at her watch "It's not even 9 yet" she adds and you smile.

'What do you expect me to tell you? I know it's not late but I wanna cry in my room where no one can see how bad I feel? How I don't know if I'll heal from this? How it scares me? Because even though I feel better doctors told me I may never fully recover... That I may never feel the same as before and it scares me' you think to yourself.

"I know just-" your ringtone cuts you. "Sorry" you say to the team while picking up.

"Hello?"

^Is this y/n y/l/n?^

"Yes, who is this?"

^We call from the hospital... your father had a heart attack.^

"W-WHAT?" you yell jumping on your feet and everyone snaps their head at you. Steve sits up and looks at you in worry.

"Doll?" Bucky steps closer.

The doctor keeps talking but you don't hear him since you let your phone fall off your hand and land on the floor.

"Y/n?" Starks asks "Y/n, you are scaring me... Talk to us" he says getting closer to you.

"What happened?" Bucky asks worried. You look at him in shock and then jump over the couch and run outside.

"Y/N, WAIT" you hear Steve shouting while running behind you. You get in a taxi, that is passing by and through your sobs you tell him the address.

"Are you okay miss?" the driver asks you.

"No..."

"Is someone hurt?"

"My... my father..." he starts driving faster

"Don't worry miss... I'll get you there as fast as I can" you raise your eyes and look at him in the mirror before giving him a weak smile in return.

As soon as the car stops, you burst out of the car and run inside.

"I'm here for John y/l/n" you say to a nurse and she leads you outside of his room where a doctor was standing.

"Miss y/n?"