You little piece of shit. {80}

"Steve?"

"Come in love" his voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Hi"

"Hey angel!" he pecks your lips and continues fixing his clothes.

"Where to handsome?" you ask playfully running your fingers over his shoulders and back.

"Grab a coffee with Bucky and Sam" even though your touch had him feral already, he managed to control himself and reply calmly.

"Can you give me a ride to the hospital?" he stops moving and turns to you, worried. "I'm gonna check what we were talking about the other day"

"Oh! Okay sure! We'll get going in 5 minutes"

*5 minutes later*

"Y/n goes to the front seat-"

"No need Sam! I'll get off in less than 10 minutes, go ahead" you sit at the back seat, next to Bucky.

"You sure?"

"Yeah!" he grins and sits at the passenger's seat.

"Seat belts" Steve says checking his mirrors.

"Yes sir" you chuckle putting it on. The ride begins and you're chatting and laughing

"Sam, could you move your seat a little"

"Sure!" he immediately moved it forward.

"WHAT?!" Bucky's scream made you jump a little and Steve to almost cause a car accident.

"WHAT IS IT?" Cap asks pounding.

"WHEN I HAD ASKED HIM TO MOVE HIS SEAT HE REFUSED!" Sam was smiling satisfied whilst you turn your attention to Barnes.

"You almost got us killed!"

"Whatever! He moved his seat!" you face palm yourself and Steve shakes his head disappointed.

"Here we are" Steve parks outside the hospital after a few minutes. You unbuckle your seat belt and bring your torso between the two front seat.

"Thank you babs" you kiss his lips earning a few disgusted exclamations from the other two. You pull back smiling "I love you"

"Love you too"

"Get out of here" Sam says as you made your way out.

"Have fun!"

"Thank you, angel!"

"Ew, drive Steve." Bucky says disgusted but then winks at you as a goodbye. You walked up the stairs smiling to yourself. You wave at Liza who waved back and headed upstairs.

"Hey papa" you sitt beside him.

"Hey papa" you say sitting beside him. You take his phone and using his fingerprints you unlock it. "I know you don't like me looking over your stuff but I need to be sure..." you say and go to his calling list. -Thomas- was the first name you read.

"Wait! Thomas? They communicate?! Since when? Why didn't he tell me? How come he was the last one who called him?" You ask yourself and scroll through the calling list "They haven't called each other in ages..." you go straight to his messages. 'Just dad texting him good morning and how he is... Thomas not once texted first and he called him all of a sudden? What's going on?' You call him through your father's phone but no answer came. You try your phone, since he doesn't know your but no answer came. You stand up and kiss your dad goodbye "I'll figure out everything." You run down the stairs and reach the reception of the hospital.

"Hey Liza!" You greet her and she smiles

"Y/n! How can I help you?"

"Is there any chance I can use the phone?"