"You little punk" {56}

"Hey, what's up?" He says opening the door.

"Can we talk?" Bucky asks and Steve nods before extenting his hand, showing the room.

"What's wrong Buck?"

"I think you should tell y/n the truth" he says and you draw your eyes.

"The truth about what?"

"That you know... everything"

'You little punk' you think to yourself.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"I mean why? What's the point? I'm in love with her but Fury doesn't allow anything!"

"That doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the truth!"

"OH NOW I HAVE TO TELL HER THE TRUTH!? WHAT ABOUT WHEN I LEARNT THE TRUTH, HUH? WHEN I WANTED TO TELL HER BUT EVERYONE TOLD ME TO HIDE IT FROM HER!? AND YOU KNOW, HOW MUCH IT HURT ME! YOU KNEW! I WANTED TO TELL HER, YOU DIDN'T LET ME! I WAS ASHAMED TO LOOK AT HER IN THE EYES!"

"I KNOW! I'M SORRY! I WANTED TO PROTECT HER! IF SHE KNEW IT WOULD HAVE GONE SO BAD!"

"AND WHAT CHANGED NOW?"

"THE FACT THAT SHE IS SMILING ALL DAY LONG! THE FACT THAT SHE IS HAPPY WHEN SHE SHOULDN'T BE!" Steve tries to hide his smile and asks.

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU STEVE! AND SHE SHOULD BE SAD THAT SHE CAN'T BE WITH YOU, RIGHT NOW BUT SHE ISN'T! SHE IS HAPPY! TRULY!"

"WHAT IF SHE'S FAKING IT?"

Bucky shakes his head "No... I know her... she isn't... she is happy... too happy to be honest"

'Oh I am?😏 I didn't notice'

"OH MY GAWD!" Bucky gasps running his fingers through his hair.

"What?!"

"WHAT IF SHE AND QUILL ARE A THING NOW?" That made you cover your mouth with your hand so that you wouldn't laugh out loud "WHAT IF YOU LOST HER? I HAVE TO TALK TO HER- NO YOU HAVE TO TALK TO HER"

"Ahahahahahahaha, I can't, I'm sorry!" Steve says sitting on the bed moving his hands around.

"You are laughing... oh no... YOU ARE GOING CRAZY! It's worse than I thought"

"O-okay... ahahha... come out little one... we have to tell him hahah"

Υοu laugh as you make your way to Steve's bed.

"Y/N?!?!"

"Hey Bucket" you smile at him.

"WHAT'S GOING ON- WAIT"

Steve wraps his arm around you and smiles at Bucky

"YOU LITTLE JERKS! YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?!?"

"Yeah... could you yell a little bit louder FURY DIDN'T HEAR YOU!" you say and he gives you a smile full of confusion and disbelief.

"Oh God... you two are actually together?" You both nod "How long?"

"Since the day of the rescue mission... about our agent..."

"Are you serious? It's been over a month since then! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"No one knew... I wasn't even sure if this would work... I was afraid..."

"What changed?"

"Steve... he was too persistent... he made me realize that I need him... more than I thought I did" you say and Steve kisses your head