●Micheal leave us alone● {Part 2}

•After Lunch•
You had fallen asleep after enjoying the sun. It was the first time in a month that it was as nice and as sunny as this. "You literally could cook an omelet in this heat" You say and you wake up due to being to warm.

"Haha. Well I can agree with you there Y/N" C.c smiled at you. "Also Y/N I saw that you fell asleep last class so I had to wait before asking you this. So um wanna be science partners your the only person who's been this nice to me"

You smiled at him. "Sure I'd love to but could we possibly go to your place?" You look at him as you raise an eyebrow.

"Um I guess tho we're going to have to be careful and watch the time very carefully..-" he said in a worried tone "Also well have to stay away from my parents they have been in a lot of fights recently. I don't want you to get hurt" he looked down at the floor seeming a little down

"... You know what Chris we'll just go to my place because I can tell you are worried of going back home" You said as you put your hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Y/N" he looked up at you with a smile "You really are a good friend" he gave you a warm hug. "We only met today and we're already great friends. Isn't it funny how that works." He said with a slightly calm laugh.

You lean into the hug and smile "Yup it is quite odd but it may also be because of how similar we both are to each other." You look at him with a calm smile as you mess with his hair.

"Hey Y/N. Small question how bad is your family as in wealth wise?" He seemed to be intrigued and not in the greedy give me your money way.

"My family is alright we're in the in between why are you asking?" You look at him as you put on you questioning face.

"Oh um no reason. But Um how well does your family get along?" You already knew that he was trying to compare your family to his. His eyes stared at you seeming worried and kinda scared for your answer.

"Oh Um my family gets along really well tho a few emotional roller coasters here and there." You say trying to not get into to much detail.

"Oh... wait you have roller coasters?!" He took a moment to try and figure out what you meant by *Emotional roller coaster* "Ohhhhhh now I see what you mean"

"C.c you take things to seriously" you say with a small quite laugh trying not to embarrass him to much.

"At least I am not old" He chuckled and then realized that your 1 year older then him "Dang it I'm basically calling myself old in a way" He hid his face in his hands out of slight embarrassment.

You laugh a bit them hug him "No need to be embarrassed it happens to the best of us." You then wiped the tear of laughter that was coming down your face.

•People start heading Inside•

"I think we should get going before we get late" you say placing C.c's hair so he doesn't look insane.

C.c smiled tho the smile didn't last long. He seemed to be looking at someone or something behind you. You turned around seeming slightly confused. That's when you saw Michael C.c's big brother speeding over to you both. You grabbed C.c's hand and ran because you knew C.c was terrified of Michael.

"Y/N Get back hear!" Michael says and he places his Foxy mask. He was still chasing after you. He only stopped chasing you when you went passed the fountain. Since he was 13 he wasn't aloud to go passed the fountain due to school rules. You seemed slightly surprised since he never ever listened to the rules in his life.

"Thanks for helping me get away from him Y/N he's always a bully towards me" C.c had a nice smile and hugged you tightly. You could tell he extremely thankful that you helped him out of that situation.

"It's no problem C.c" You hugged him back "that's what friends are for" you whisper

"Y/N we're late for class!" You both let go of each other and ran to your class. You tried sneaking in unnoticed but that did not work out in your favour. You were Suprised when you found out that C.c was able to sneak in unnoticed but you didn't.

•After School•

You and C.c walk out the school being looked at by almost everyone. You felt like there eyes were picking at your skin. You had the urge to just disappear out of reality at that exact moment. You felt discomfort as you walked up to C.c's parents. They were arguing over who had the best passion when it comes to clothes. C.c tugged on his mother dress to catch her attention.

"Yes sweetheart?" Said Mrs. Afton as she had a sudden mood change. She glared at you confused about your presence.

"Mother this is my friend Y/N and we have a project for science and I was hoping that you'd let me go to Y/N's place to start our project" Michael walked by as he jump scared C.c with the Foxy mask on his face.

"Michael that is unacceptable!" Yelled Mrs. Afton and then she turned back to face C.c "Alright Sweetie But you better come back in one piece but if you ever have any questions feel free to call me" said Mrs. Afton as she handed you a card with her number on it "Please be careful with my son Y/N he's extremely sensitive"

You nod to her and you grab C.c's hand and walk to your place. C.c's eyes opened widely "wow your house is pretty small" he giggled

"I don't think you heard of the saying *never Judge a book by its cover*" you open the door and it looked way bigger on the inside.

"Wow this place is amazing how is it so big on the inside but so small on the outside?!" C.c was shocked so you brought him to your room. Your room was pretty plain but it was home.

"Ok now what should our project be?" C.c looks at you waiting for an answer. You look at him and respond to his question "well maybe a volcano?". C.c looked at you with a *Meh* face "that's to common how about we make a robot! "Sure let's do that C.c!"

•The next morning•

You both wake up because your house phone seems to be ringing and you then realized that it was Mrs. Afton and you miss 30 calls from her you finally take the phone and put it up to your ear. "Hello sorry I know your probably worried about C.c but no worries he's fine. But as I was saying we feel asleep last nice while doing our project. Yeah I know and I'm sorry I'll send him back no worries" You hang up and walk back to where C.c was sitting. "C.c After breakfast you have to go back home Mrs. Afton is worried sick" C.c nodded as he set his plate in the sink and walked out the front door.