●Aftons threat● {Part 21}

(Warning in this part Y/N gets threatened so if you dont like that please avoid reading it)

"Y/N is that you..?"

You couldn't help but look shocked as two people stood behind you. You could instantly identify the two people. A tall man wearing all purple and a boy who was a bit younger then you cowering behind him because he didnt want to mistaken someone else as you. So instead of acting as if you didnt know them you couldnt help but instantly go to hug C.c tightly. "I missed you so much C.c!" You said your voice shaking from absolute joy.

C.c was pleased that you remembered him and hugged you back tightly. "I'm glad we get to see each other again. Wait you did move back here correct this isnt some sort of visit and then you leave again right!?"

Afton went behind C.c who was clenching his hands tightly on your shoulders and gently took C.c's hands off your shoulders. "Sorry he hasnt stopped talking about you since you've left. Your depart really did a number on him. But its great to see you again Y/N" he said through a smile.

You couldn't tell by his voice or expression if it was sarcasm or if he was being genuine towards you for once. But you had decided to ignore it and hope that he wasnt still mad at you about michaels death and you finding out his plans about the animatronics. "So where is Liz?"

C.C's expression went from happy to sad in seconds. He then looked at Afton whos sadness was hidden with a smile. C.C then turned back and said "She was Killed by dads animatronic circus baby-"

Your eyes widened in fear as you mumbled "N-no... it cant be... I told William before the animatronic was made that it could kill...-"

Afton heard what you had said as for C.c did not. "C.C please go take a seat id like to speak with Y/N. Privately..-" C.c nodded and went to sit down at the table with your friend Sammy. "Y/N please follow me." He said as he began to go to an employees only room. You originally didn't want to follow but you ended up following him anyway because he would be mad if you didn't.

When you entered the room with afton you pinched your nose. "Ew whats that smell!?" You said feeling as if you were about to puke. "Sorry we barely clean this room since guests arent allowed back here." Responded Afton as he locked the door behind you. "Soo...- what did you want to talk about-?" You said your voice shaking as you heard some sort of sharp blade being pulled out of something, so thats when you turned around quickly to face afton.

But when you turned around little did you know that a sharp tip of a knife would be poking you in the neck. "Y/N I want you to listen to me carefully. Got it?" He said his dark eyes starring deep into your soul. "Mhm-! I-I will." You said trying your best not to breathe. "Good now listen carefully, You will not talk about any of this or any of my blue prints around C.C. Got it!?" You nodded gently to not get cut by the blade. "Perfect" He said putting away his knife in his pocket, unlocked the door and then opened it for you. "After you" He said and you left the room without hesitation.