●Free to leave● {part 27}

You had woken up due to hearing loud talking coming from the hall outside your hospital room. Seconds later a Doctor and a Nurse came in chit chatting as they walked right past you, as if they had not noticed you. You ignored their conversation the best of your abilities until you heard a topic that caught your attention.

"Hey James did you hear that apparently the golden rabbit suit was found but the person who wore it wasn't?" Said the nurse who seemed to be getting some medicine ready.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah isn't it weird!?"

"Yeah but did the officers at least found out who did it?"

"Thats the worst part no they didn't..-"

The Doctor sighed "Their a bunch of idiots those officers they could easily look through the cameras."

"They tried but it was cut short and way to glitchy to even see anything."

"Did they try going through the animatronic suits flash drives?"

"Yeah but they couldnt access it plus the animatronics circuits were completely ruined no matter how hard they tried nothing worked due to a person taking out most of the wires."

"Hm did they try dna scan."

"Yup their was still nothing-"

"Odd.. very odd indeed..-"

"Mhm" nodded the Nurse in response. "also all the kids that were attacked died their was no saving them.. poor little guys barely lived they were like 6..-" with that you pretend like you were alseep and groaned as if you had just woken up. The Doctor and the nurse looked at you the nurses face lit up. "OH YOUR AWAKE!" She ran over with the medicine handing it to you. "Voila to help with the pain from the fight against the robot thing."

You smiled quietly and simply nodded it was your way of saying thank you. "But miss- 'looks at her tag' Maria what should I do now..?"

"Well by what we examined you are fully bandaged up in the places that were really badly injured, you have a cast on left arm.. I think your all set to go, but before you do here take this medicine to help with the pain it shouldn't be taken more then 2 times a day. One in the morning and one before bed for 2 months should do the trick." She handed you the pack of pills.

"Thanks Miss Maria." You said giving her a gentle smile.

"Of course Y/N and dont over work yourself alright?"

"Of course, so does this mean I can leave?" You questioned.

"Yes of course you may." She said helping you out of the hospital bed.

With that you left with a wave and excited to see Henry and C.c outside the hospital. You took your things and went onto your contacts. As you scrolled you finally saw Henry but then you noticed you also had Aftons number. "What the.. I never added him- Did I-?" You opened the messages and texted him a quick 'Hi.' Obviously you hesitated because then called Henry.

'Hello Y/N is this actually you?' Asked Henry.

'Yup they let me out of the hospital.' You responded.

'That's great and you may have noticed you have Williams Number on your phone. I added him because he finally came back and took C.c so I thought you'd like to be able to contact him.'

'Oh, alright that makes more sense now.'

'Yeah so did you need a ride?'

'Mhm, that would be nice.' You responded Calmly.

'Alright, ill be their in a second.'

'OK bye Uncle Henry'

A small chuckle could be heard from Henry. 'Good bye Y/N ill be there in a few minutes to pick you up.' and then the call ended.

You went outside to get some fresh air feeling tired of the same plain walls and white rooms. Sure it makes the rooms look bright and happy, but it made you feel as if you were in a asylum which didn't feel pleasant. Once you went outside you had finally been able to breathe and you started to question 'where was Afton all this time?' It felt as if the answer to who attacked you that night was right there tho you couldn't just throw anyone under the bus. You have no evidence not even a fingerprint was left at the scene of the crime. A few minutes went by until a car pulled up next to you. You looked to see who the driver was and it was Henry.

"Hello Hen!" You said with a wave.

"Good morning Y/N glad your feeling better." He said as he unlocked the door.

"Good morning Uncle Henry and Yup I'm feeling fantastic. Well except for my arm but other then that I feel great the Doctors did a wonderful job!" You said sitting down in the passenger seat.

"Your such a wonderful person Y/N." Said Henry as he started to make his way back home.

"So are you Henry." You responded, you and Henry bonded perfectly he treated you as his own child as for you, you thought of him as a father figure even though you call him 'Uncle Henry.'

-The whole way to Henrys place was amazing. You and Henry eventually ended up talking about mechanics and how he was the one who taught you everything you knew. Thats when you decided to talk to Henry.-

"Hey Henry?"

"Yes Y/N?" Asked Henry as he parked in front of his house.

"You know that letter you sent me? The Fazbear Corporation one." You turned to him.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well I want to take you up on the offer. Sure I may only have one arm to use for a while but I should still be able to work right?"

Henry smiled softly. "You really haven't changed no matter what happens you dont let anything stop you from doing what you want to do."

"So is that a yes Uncle Hen?" Henry simply nodded and you felt happy with yourself. "YAY! Thank you thank you thank you!" You Hugged Henry tightly and your hugged you back. "I won't let you down! I promise."

"I know you won't kid, you never do. Now lets make you some food and then you need to rest especially if you want to work tomorrow." With that you and Henry went inside got something to eat, and you went to rest as for Henry he took care of you the rest of the day.

(1080 words and that raps up this part :D)