●Motherly love● {Part 15}

•The Next day•

You woke up as the warm sun hit you through the window. As you opened your eyes the world outside your window looked more like a wonderland. The birds were chirping singing there peaceful songs, the wind was blowing softly making the trees sway peacefully. The smell of freshly baked pancakes came from the downstairs kitchen and drifted through the air. The smell of your mothers special pancakes made your mouth water and your stomach growl. But you had made yourself a promise that you would only eat when C.c spoke to you again. You got up got ready and closed your curtains then made your way downstairs.

"Y/N breakfasts ready for you." Said your mother placing the pancakes on the table as she turned to look at you.

"I'm.. Not hungry" you Responded and turned away.

Your Mother sighed then went over and hugged you. You didn't hug her back instead you stood there. Your mother looked at you softly with such gentle eyes if they were an object they would he as soft as a feather. "Y/N I haven't seen you eat in a week the most you've eaten is a granola bar. I get it C.c was your only friend but you have to take care of yourself please.."

You looked at her in the eyes as she said that her soft eyes began to water. You took a napkin off the table and wiped away her tears. "I-I.. I will try.." you responded your voice now low and quiet.

Your mother took the napkin wiped away the last few tears that were about to roll down her cheeks. "Now I worked hard on these delicious pancakes and they won't eat themselves." Said your mother happily.

You sighed took a seat then ate a bit. "I can't eat more then that mom or I'm gonna get sick.."

Your mother turned to your plate when she saw you barely finished a pancake she sighed. "Alright thanks for at least trying to eat."

You Nodded and went to school