●The Blueprints● {Part 10}

It's 7:30 and you woke up due to loud knocking coming from the front door. You got up and checked out the window to see who it was. "MISTER AFTON?!" You yell loudly. "Shit what do I do he's so going to kill me." You walk to the door taking a deep breath before you open it.

Mr.Afton: "Y/N I'm here to thank you." He said you got very confused. Y/N: "Thank me for what?".... Mr.Afton: "for making c.c happy I've never seen him not cry and ever since you two met he's been so happy." Y/N: "It's Really no problem Mr Afton." Mr.Afton: "Also I'm sorry for the way I acted around you when you found those blue prints." Y/N: "It's fine but Mr Afton did you know that the way you will be creating those new animatronics there going to end up killing someone. Especially the Circus baby model." Mr Aftons eyes widened. Mr.Afton: "Wait you know how programming works?!". Y/N: "Yup so please to fix it." Mr.Afton: "I Will definitely fix it" you could tell that he was lying but you stayed quiet. Y/N: "you better get home before C.c and Elizabeth start Fighting." Mr.Afton: "Oh right ty for reminding me also C.c wants me to tell you that your invited to come over tomorrow he truly loves your company." Y/N: Alright well bye now Mr.Afton. Afton walks away and you closed the door.

Y/N: "So C.c does think about me." You said as your cheeks started warming up.