{Part 31}

Henry has been trying to contact the landlord for hours now yet still no response. Hes getting more and more irritated and you've never seen him this upset before. So you decided to surprise him with a nice smoothie making sure to add only the sweetest fruits. Once it was complete you put some into Henrys favorite cup which was the special cup you got customly made just for him it was written 'Worlds greatest Mechanic and engineer.' In big bold letters, and at the bottom it had you and Henry's signatures. Henry treasured it always using it when he can. When others wanted to use it he would tell them no. When you arrived to Henry glass in hand prepared and ready to serve. You went over to Henry noticing he had managed to finally get in contact with the landlord. You gently go over and place his drink gently on the table next to him. As you do this he takes it gently taking a sip enjoying it and rubbing your head gently and you noticed he was a bit happier now. With that he mouthed the words 'thank you.' Before going back to the call.

You waited and waited for almost 2 hours when finally their call ended and Henry seemed less upset now. He went over to you. "Alright Y/N how about we go have a nice boardgame night like we usually do every other friday." He stated. You nodded happily and went back inside excitedly and Henry followed. Once inside you go straight the the board game filled closet and pick out a few of your favorites you suddenly notice a new game. It was Freddy Fazbear themed so you got to be either animatronic or human. You finally get the games out and started to play with Henry, as you played you were able to see a more childish version of him as he got excited or every single move he made. You couldn't help but smile at this since this side of Henry rarely was ever shown since the day Charlie went missing and announced dead the very next morning.

Hours have passed and you and Henry were finally getting tired you look at the time and notice its 12:47 at night meaning it was way passed Henry's usual sleeping time. You both Yawned and finished your round. "Uncle Henry?" You questioned. "Yes Y/N?" He answered. "Do you think C.c still has my gifts I gave him before leaving?" You responded. Henry nodded as he spoke "Yeah He does he rarely takes his eye off of it." You were happy to hear that then you spoke again noticing Henrys tired eyes. "Its about time we go to bed don't you think?" Henry noded. "I Couldn't agree more." And with that you both get ready for bed bid your goodnights and straight go to bed.

◇~~~~~♡~~~~~~♧♣︎~~~~~~~♥︎~~~~~◆
  ☆    ☆     ☆       ☆        ☆       ☆      ☆
•     ○     °        ●        •          ○        °        ●

You woke up in a different place once again. Back inside your head. The kids gathered round giving the same warning 'Hes close' and 'hes approaching.' At this point you didn't believe them they skipped around you going in circles. You look up after hearing new footsteps a new kid you haven't seen in your dreams before thats when you noticed their face looked familiar. The closer they got the louder the kids would chant. As the kid got closer you recognized her she is. "Charlotte!?" You yelled in disbelief seeing Henrys murdered daughter right before you. Charlie didn't respond and simply went next to your ear and whispered... 'Hes here!'

Suddenly you were woken up by the sound of your window breaking and a cold breeze hitting your skin. You turn your head to your window and see two bright white glowing eyes staring back at you. With two large golden yellow bunny ears... Hes back... For you...