●Henry and Y/N● {Part 29}

-Authors Apology for inactivity-

(Hello everyone back with another chapter sorry for not editing this story in a while. My motivation has been 📉 rapidly even when being off its been going down and with school and all its stressful stuff i physically haven't been working right daily migraines. Struggle to sleep and all that doesn't help either, but without further wasting your time lets get into it.)

-Chapter begin-
Henry's P.O.V:

Henry had woken up to weird ruffling sounds in his home as he looked at his clock it was 2:35am. His hair was Messy as his eyes could barely stay open, he stretched his arms getting up and putting on his glasses, fuzzy slippers, and dark green bathrobe. He then yawned before slowly going to check on all the ruffling sounds to figure out the cause of it. He walked through the halls covered in picture frames most of them being family one with him, his wife and the kids oh boy did he miss them. He missed the laughter that filled the halls as his wife would run after a child who did everything in their power in order to not take a bath. The hallways were long and dark with many rooms connected to it. The hallways smelled like fruits because he almost always cleans everything with fruit scented cleaning supplies. Suddenly he heard it again the sound of ruffling it was going down the creaky steps and seemed to be heading to the kitchen. Henry followed staying as quiet as possible yet the stairs weren't on his side. Creak... creak... Creak! Went the stairs with any pressure even the smallest of weight makes a loud creak.

Henry ends up finally getting down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen slowly hiding. He looked for any sign of movement. Nothing... Suddenly a figure could be seen going towards the Fridge door. He tried so hard to identify the face but it was to hard to see. He was tempted to turn the lights on but didn't. Suddenly the fridge door finally opened it was.. Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V:

Y/N had been laying in bed since midnight starring at the roof over their bed. Suddenly during the night they felt hungry and Thirsty. Which made them get out of their bed and make their way down to the kitchen trying not to wake up Henry after all. He Wakes up very early every morning. They took themselves something to eat and drink suddenly a voice spoke up. "Y/N is that you?" The voice was recognizable it was Henry.

Y/N turns the look at the silhouette opening the fridge for for some light. "Uncle Henry?"

Henry nods "Yeah are you having trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah..."

"Why what's the matter?"

"Well I was hungry and thirsty thats all." Responded Y/N

"You sure thats the only reason?" He asked obviously seeing through you lies. He is so used to seeing you lie that now he always knows what lies leave your mouth.

"Well... They are still haunting me..." You responded with a slight stutter.

Henry P.O.V:

I could tell Y/N wasn't alright it was written all over them. But I didn't want to sound rude so I asked them a extra question knowing they weren't completely telling me the truth the first time. After all usually when Y/N falls asleep they sleep nice and peacfully sometimes even too peacfully. To the point I have to wake them up because they sleep through their loud alarm.

As Y/N answered my question with a slight stutter I knew it was not going to be good. Thats when I understood what she meant by 'They are still haunting me' "Wait the ghost children?" Y/N hesitantly nodded at me which made me upset because I knew they had been already struggling to sleep. Ever since the 'yellow rabbit incident' Y/N still hasn't told me what happened but I've heard the rumors the Yellow rabbit at Freddys. No one dares step foot back into the parts and service room because of it. Obviously that won't last long due to some stupid bastard which will think its funny to sneak into the room.

It took Y/N to answer my question but they finally did. "Y-Yeah.."

I felt so sorry about not being able to help them but the thing is ive never gone through anything like this. So I simply asked the first question that came to mind. "What do they say too you." Y/N didn't respond and I could tell by their body language that it was bad. They were shaking, breathing a bit heavier, tears even began to fill their eyes I quickly went over to them as I noticed their reaction. I then quickly wrapped my arms around them and began to comfort them the best I could.

Y/N P.O.V:

My body was shaking and I couldn't control my emotions. Tears filled my eyes as my mind focused on the kids words. The only one that truly scared me was the fact that on of the kids said 'The yellow Rabbit' and another stated 'Hes coming.' I didn't know what to believe anymore and what do they mean hes coming..? They dont mean... they don't mean hes on his way here right!? My mind dwelled on their words, the words that stung like a bee in my brain. Suddenly I felt myself snap back to reality as a knock was heard on the door. My Eyes widened in terror. 'No it cant be...'

Henry P.O.V:

I had been trying to get to Y/N unsure of what was causing them to act so differently. When suddenly their was a knock at the door. Thats when I noticed that Y/N's face switch to a look of full on terror. I felt worried to say the least perhaps they think someone will hurt them again. But that didn't matter because I am here and I wont let anything happen to them. I walked to the door keeping and eye on Y/N incase something happens and slowly open the door. As I turn to look at who was at the door it was....