● Nightmare ●{Part 28}

You woke up In darkness where the only thing that you could see Is a checkered floor you got up noticing your not in Henry's house. You started looking for a light switch walking along the walls touching all the bricks to make sure you didn't miss it. Suddenly their was an odd smell the smell of something rotting, you blocked your nose and finally found the light switch. As the lights flickered on you turned to look for where the smell was coming from. As you slowly turned you saw a puddle of red, your eyes widened as you turned to see where the red puddle came from, you saw the four kids from that night laying there lifeless. You raced towards the bodys. "no no no! Not again please their just kids!" You then heard quiet footsteps behind you and their was a dripping sound as if some liquid was falling. As you heard the drip your head flipped to look at what was behind you thats when you came face to face with the Yellow rabbit. "You...-"

The rabbit chuckled its voice glitching. "Hello Y/N we meet again."

"How do you know my name." You said taking a step back making sure to keep a good distance away from it.

"Thats a secret my dear." He said hovering his pointer finger over his lips in a shushing manner.

"Fine then who are you!?" You yelled.

"I am... YOU.." Responded the Rabbit figure.

"Pshhh as if I'm nothing like you!" You responded.

"Thats not true my dear I am just your reflection." And with that you blink and suddenly you were looking in a mirror and there you stood, a bloody golden rabbit suit on bloody knife in hand.

"Ah! NO NO NO THIS CANNOT BE REAL!?" You said taking of the bunny suit head and throwing it to the ground along with the bloody knife that sat in your hand (or in this case paw). "NO I AM NOT A MURDERER!" You yelled until suddenly 4 ghost children gathered around you, suddenly you werent in the suit.

"Why did you let us die...?" Said one of the ghosts whose soul represented a girl with blond locks, a chika mask with a pink dress and bows.

"Why did you take so long to arrive..?" Responded a red haired boy who wore a Foxy mask who seemed to be wearing a red and white stripped shirt.

"I didn't mean too I had only just arrived!" You said tears filling your eyes.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WE DIED!" Yelled another who wore a Freddy Mask.

You could feel the tears form in your eyes as your heart sank. You tried to talk but you couldn't. "YOU MONSTER!!"

'Y/N...?' You could hear coming from the background in a quiet voice.

"MONSTER"

"MURDERER"

"KILLER"

"MANIAC"

Soon after the world started to fade away and so did all the horrid nicknames, and the voice that spoke your name became louder. "Y/N Please wake up.." with that your eyes opened, you were back on Henrys couch. You looked around for any sign of the ghost children your eyes still in tears, luckily their were no ghost or souls in sight only Henry and his gentle but worried look. "Are you alright Y/N..?" Said the man, as he looked at you with worry. You tried to answer and lie but you couldn't talk and quickly hugged him tightly as tears poured down your cheeks faster. Henrys eyes went wide as the worry in his face got worse.

"Its all my fault-!" You said through your tears.

"Woah, woah, woah whats your fault..?" Asked Henry confused.

"Its my fault the kids died! I should have arrived sooner-!" You yelled shaking your voice was shaking and breaking.

Henry seemed to get a gleam of frustration in his face. "Y/N don't say that Its not your fault. You tried to save them you walked into a room where a murderer was and tried to save the kids its not your fault that they died!" Henry hugged you a bit tighter. "Now who made you think this way..-?"

"The kids..." You whispered.

"But Y/N they are dead..?"

"I saw them they Called me a Murderer, Maniac and a Monster!"

"Y/n.. its just a bad dream don't take it all to heart..." Henry responded placing his hand on your cheek.

"But Hen-" Before your could complain against his statement he silenced you.

"Dont even try to say Im wrong, now wan't some ice-cream? It usually always made you happy." You simply nodded and so he went to get you your f/f (Favorite Flavour) Ice-cream. He then made himself a cone as well and together you sat on the couch. You laid down your head on his lap and he ran his fingers through your h/c (hair colour) hair to hopefully help you calm down.

You both had finally finished your ice-cream. He let you relax on his lap obviously it wasnt as wonderful as C.cs but you'll take it as long as you werent alone. Henry kept complemebting you and telling you that it wasn't your fault over and over again to help regain your confidence. Though it wasnt working you still blamed yourself and still hated yourself but it felt good being told the opposite of what you see yourself as. "Uncle Henry..?"

"Yes Y/n?" He Responded and looked down at you.

"Do you think C.c likes me..?" a small blush appeared on your face.

"Of course he likes you your his best friend."

"Not like that...-"

Henrys eyes widened in surprise when he noticed what you meant. "You love him!?" You nodded quietly. "I knew this day would come!"

"So is that a yes he does or..-?"

"I have a small hunch that he might, are you going to ask him out or are you going to wait?"

"Im gonna wait until after tomorrow..-"

"Alright but I better not catch you kissing him until one month into the relationship, and non of the touch stuff around me got it?"

"Yeah yeah I know I know..-"

"Good now go back to bed Y/n tomorrow is your first day working at the Fazbear industry so you need to be in great shape."

"Alright good night Uncle Henry."

"Good night Y/n"

And that being said you and Henry both fell asleep at least 1 hour later.