●Hospital● {Part 26}

Previously:

"Oh your up!" Said the Nurse as she sat down.

"Y-Yeah.." You said quietly

"Also you woke up at the perfect time. You have a visiter that has been coming every day for last 5 days." She said "I shall allow them to enter you need someone to talk to anyways." The Nurse left the room and brought à familiar face.

Your eyes widened when you managed to recognise the figure. "H-Henry is that really you?"

-

The man sat on a chair next to the hospital bed and smiled. "Yes Y/N it is me, and I brought someone who really needed to see you."

You looked at him confused then heard the door open, you looked carefully and C.c ran in.He couldn't help himself to hug you tightly. Your body was aching due to how tightly he was hugging you but you ignored the pain and returned him a tight hug. C.c had tears forming in his eyes and you rubbed his back still hugging him.

C.c wouldn't calm down so you kissed his head and offered him to lay down with you. He gladly accepted while slightly blushing to your offer, C.c laid down on your lap. You began to run your fingers through his hair and then laid down bringing C.c and placing his head onto your chest. C.c had eventually fallen asleep, and you looked at Henry who gently put a hand on your cheek. "I missed you kid."

"I missed you to Uncle Henry." Henry smiled.

"You still call me your Uncle?" He asked.

"I mean of course I used to spend so much time at your place. That I guess now I consider you as family."

"C.c is lucky to have someone as kind and gentle to be around."

"So hows the family-?" Henry went to talk but he seemed to almost go mute as he looked down at the ground a few tears formed in his eyes. "Why are you crying-? What happened!?" You said as you took Henrys hand.

Henry looked at you sadness in his eyes, "Charlie died..." Your eyes widened and tears formed in them. "And the mother took our son with her..-" He said quietly.

"Oh... Henry.." You said as you hugged him. You could feel his body shake in your arms so you tried your best to calm him down.

-

After a while Henry had Calmed down and looked at you with a soft smile. "Y/N I believe me and C.c should leave its getting late and you need to rest. But once your feeling better you should come visit since I'm keeping C.c due to Williams odd disappearance."

You nodded, and Henry got up picked up C.C in his arms and exited the room. You laid down in bed then after a while you fell asleep.