●The golden Rabbit● {part 24}

What recently happened in part 23:

You sighed "Honestly I'm not sure I trust this letter."

"Oh come on you can't ignore it! This is a once in a life time experience you have to accept it!"

"I'm not sure-"

"Nope you are going and thats final!"

"Alright alright fine."

"Good now you need to find something nice to wear for tomorrow." said Sammy crossing her arm's.

You groan in annoyance. Then got up and went to find an outfit for tomorrow.

_______________________________________

It was officially 8am when the sun rose and woke you up due to its harsh light. You covered your eyes got up and closed your blinds as well as turned off your alarm before it rings. You then Went to take a quick shower got ready and went down for breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N." Said Sammy who was making your favorite breakfast.

"Good Morning Sammy, something smells wonderful!" You sat down and your stumach 'growled'.

"Yeah I'm making your favorite breakfast because today is a special day for you Y/N." You looked at her confused. "The letter remember?"

"Oh yeah sorry I'm still a bit tired." You responded as you rubbed the back of your neck.

"Its fine." Said Sammy as she placed the food into two plates, one for each of you. She then handed you your plate.

"Thank you Sammy." You responded smiling.

"Of course." She said and then began to eat.
_______________________________________

Thirty Minutes had passed and you and Sammy just kept talking, your plates have been empty for 20 minutes yet you two were both so focused on your talk to even notice. Sammy then looked at the time on the oven and turned to you. "Y/N its 8:45 you Should go to your meeting." You nodded got up and went to put on your shoes. Sammy followed you to the door and opened it for you, you then exited and waved good bye and so did she.

On your way into the pizzeria you heard what seemed to be a little girl screaming, it came from the Parts and service room. You quickly bolted to the area where you came face to face with a rabbit? There were 4 kids, tho they didn't look alive, nor did they seem to be breathing. You were panicking as the Golden Rabbit stared at you dead in the eyes. You quickly tried to take out your phone to dial 9-1-1 just to be punched so hard in the stomach that you could barely breathe and the world had went blurry. You caughed in pain and tried to steady your breathing thats when you heard something come from your phone. "Hello this is the Police what seems to be your problem?" The Rabbit started running over really to break your phone. You didn't hesitate to quickly grab your phone before it could break it.

"P-Please help me I'm being attacked!" You Cried while quickly backing away from the Rabbit. It rushed towards you ready to swing a punch as you backed into a wall, and your moved quickly so he wouldn't punch you.

The officer heard this and responded immediately. "We need you to tell us where you are."

You ran away from the rabbit keeping your eye on it at all times. "I-I'm at F-F-Freddy fazbears p-pizzeria, Please.. send ambulances there are 4 inj-" Little did you realize that while talking you had looked away from the Rabbit and it was no longer there. Your breathing Harshened a little.

"We need you to stay on the line." Said the officer trying to track whats happening through the sound.

"H-hes g-g-gone.." You said quietly through tears.

"Do you have any-" before the officer could finish their frase a large, golden and metal paw snached your phone from your hand. As you turned around shaking there stop the rabbit as it squashed your phone in its big metal paws.

You started to back away from it you were covered in your own tears, and blood. "N-Nice R-Rabbit.." You said shaking while still backing up, once again the Rabbit waited until your back was against a wall to strike, Tho this time it didn't miss...

Crrrrrrk!