●our final goodbyes● {Part 17}

"I want to leave...-" you said sadly

"What do you mean leave? Do you mean leave to eat supper?" Asked your mother.

"No, I mean, I wanna move away." You responded.

Your father came over to you and hugged you tight. "What's the matter Y/N why do you want to leave?" He asked in a comforting tone.

"Everyone is blaming me for Michael's death even tho Michael put his own head in fredbears jaw!" You said bursting into tears

"Oh Y/N it's going to pass sooner or later" Said your mother in a gentle tone.

"I want to leave at least until everyone forgets about it..-!"

Your Mother and father sighed deeply then looked at each other. Your Mother Nodded then turned back to you. "Alright we will move and find a new home until the rumors drop."

"Now Pumpkin Start packing your things were going to buy a new house tonight and we will leave by the end of the month" Said your father

You nod at them and go to start packing your things.

*3 Hours Later*

Your father had left to get some groceries while your mother had started looking for houses that was far away from here. You went down to the fridge to grab a soda when suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

"Y/n can you get the door please!" Yelled your mother from upstairs.

"OK I'll go get it!" You responded as you went to open the door when you opened the door there stood C.C His face looked white it was obvious that he didn't fake the whole him being sick thing. C.c looked at you and waved so you waved back.

"What are you doing?" He asked while looking at the cardboard boxes that were sitting on the floor.

"Just packing because we are moving away..-" You responded sadly only now realizing that when you move you won't be able to see him again.

C.c's face went dim and he looked sad "Why are you Leaving..? Did I do something wrong?"

You shake your head no "I'm leaving because everyone sees me as a monster-" You turned away

C.c took your hand and pulled you into a tight hug "I don't see you as a monster.."

"Thanks but everyone else does they think I'm the one who Killed Michael"

"But you Didn't!"

"I know but don't worry we could still call-?"

"I guess..- It's just not going to feel right without you here.."

"C.C I'll always be one call away also I have two things I want you to have." You said and you went through one of the boxes, you then took out two items and hid it behind your back walking back to C.c.

"So what's the gift Y/n?" Asked C.C excitedly.

"First, I have these" You said taking one hand out from behind your back and on your hand, laid two home made bracelets.

"Ooo pretty bracelets!" C.C smiled.

"They aren't any kind of bracelets they are friendship bracelets that was we can find each other in the future." You said trying so hard to hold back tears.

C.C took his bracelet and put it on and so did you. You then handed him your favorite stuffed bear so that a part of you was always with him. C.C had a few tears go down his cheeks, so you hugged him. He then hugged you back.

"How about we spend as much time as possible together before I leave!"

C.C nodded "Sounds great"

You and C.C would hang out everyday since then you would both have constant sleep overs when suddenly moving day arrived...