●Home sweet Home● {Part 19}

Years had passed since you moved you were now 20 and had lost complete contact with C.c you missed him dearly he was your best friend your only friend back in that horrible town. But now you were popular not hated at all you had a few friends that you trusted 100% the others not so much. As you sat down on the couch you took out your phone to play some games. It was quiet until Sammy a tall black hair brown eyed girl came to sit down with you.

"Hey Y/N!" She said happy to see you. You smiled and waved going right back to playing on your phone. There was a moment of silence between you two when suddenly she spoke again. "Sooo you know how weve been trying to find a house to move into together since apartments arent exactly the best?"

You looked at her confused and put your phone away. "Erm yeah what about it?"

"I'm glad you asked Y/N! Look at what I found!" Sammy said taking out her phone and showing a picture of a really nicely upgraded house.

"How much would it cost monthly?" You questioned trying to make sure it wasnt worth a fortune.

"Only 150 per month but we will be sharing so wed pay half and half so we would each pay 75 dollars a month" Said Sammy waiting excitedly for your Anser.

"Hm not bad you know what why not how long would it take so we can go through to buy the house?" You questioned

"Its already done because i would have forced you to go either way." She chuckled.

"Of course you would." You said with a slightly disappointed tone.

"Now lets get our stuff packed quickly so we can go since it is a 5 hour drive."

"Yeah lets g- WAIT 5 HOURS!?"

"Well duh its not like i want to stay here with all those weirdos that have been stalking you" Responded Sammy

"Excuse me what now-!? What do you mean people have been stalking me!?" You said demanding an answer.

"Wow you really dont pay attention to the things that happen around you-"

"Whatever lets get this over with quickly so I can get away from whatever stalkers your talking about."

"Good idea See ya after packing Y/N!" She screamed while going into her room.

"Yup See ya!" You responded while picking up a few books and then headed to your room.

**4 hours Later**

You finally finished packing everything from your room, the bathroom, kitchen and the guest room. As for Sammy only did her room and the living room before falling asleep on the couch. You turned to her and sighed. "Really Sammy-" You shrugged and packed up anything she missed. Now all you had to do was call for a moving truck so thats what you did, it took an hour before you could get to an open line since today it, Seemed as if everyone was moving.

*After the call*

If took 15 minutes before the Movers arrived so you took the time to make yourself some rice since its all you and Sammy had left to eat. The second the Movers arrived you put whatever boxes you needed into Sammys Mini Van, Sammy on the other hand decided that she didnt need anything other then her phone. After you put your things in the Van you and Sammy went to help the movers in any way possible. After what felt like eternity of moving boxes and a whole bunch of heavy furniture everything was ready. You and Sammy looked at your now empty apartment that seemed dule and sad for a few minutes waiting for the movers to move their Vans. When the Movers had finally left you and Sammy got in Sammys mini van and started to drive to your new home.

*5 Hours later*

It had been five hours since you both have been on the road you were practically asleep while laying your head against your window as small rain droplets can be seen/heard hitting the car. Sammy on the other hand has been driving non stop while having the radio almost at max Volume. "Sammy could you turn the music down." You asked your voice was barely hearable over the loud music. So you decided to say it louder to make sure she did hear you "TURN IT DOWN PLEASE!" You yelled loudly your voice now sore from the yelling.

"OK!" yelled Sammy lowering the volume of the music while tapping the steering wheel.

"Thank you." You said as you looked back out the window, when suddenly a pizza joint appeared in the distance you felt as if youve already been there before. "Hey Sammy?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"Would you like to get some pizza-?" You questioned.

"Not now Y/N the movers wont wait at our house forever so maybe after alright?"

"Oh right ok then" You said quietly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you two had finally made it to your new home. You looked at it closely feeling as if you recognized it. Sammy looked at you then went to take the key which was hidden under a mat. You shrugged off the odd feeling of Dega vu and Went to help move the boxes and furniture into the house.

(Its currently 1:38am so dont come at me for bad grammar)