●Your to blame● {Part 13}

•6 Months later•

Yn POV:

It's been months since I've heard about Micheal I haven't been told wether or not he's still in the hospital or if he died in his coma. I waited and waited for someone to tell me what happened the Aftons have been more quiet. Randomly C.C had stopped talking to me I don't know why or what You did wrong.

"Mother?" I said while going down the stairs.

She turned to me and hummed "Hm? What is it Y/N?"

"Have you Had any messages or calls from the Aftons I really want to speak with C.C again" you said softly.

Your mother turned to you. Then stopped the oven and said. "I'm really sorry Y/N but like I said the other 100 times you've asked me this month. He hasn't Messaged you or called how about you go take a walk?" Her voice calm and settle.

You sighed and then nodded "Alright mother I'll go take a walk..-" you exit your house and go for a walk.

•After 2 hours and thirty minutes of walking•
(Obviously you took breaks of course)

You were still walking and you over thought about things you may have done that could be the reason to why C.c wasn't talking to you anymore. Soon it was almost 8pm when you realized the time. "Already 8 and I still haven't eaten- mothers going to be quite upset by the time I get back.." You turned around and started to run back until you heard a voice of a random kid.

"Have you heard that Micheal Afton Died a few months ago?" Said one of the kids

"Yeah and apparently Mr Afton Blames Y/N for the death." Said another.

You slowed down and turned to the kids furious. "I did not kill him! He put his own head in the animatronics mouth!" You yelled angrily.

The two kids screamed and ran inside there houses.

You took a moment to realize and then you ran back homes almost in tears. When your mother saw you enter about to cry she ran to hold you in her arms.

"Y/N are you alright..?" Said your Mother

You sobbed silently in her arms.

She held you closer "Please tell me what's wrong..." said your mother as she wiped away your tears.

You calmed down and told her about how Mr Aftons blames you for his son's death. Then she kissed your head.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I never should have brought you to that party..-" Said your mother her voice cracking from regret.

"It's not you fault mother.. I'm just going to go to my room.." You went to your room and went to sleep.