●A Coma..● {Part 6}

Michaels head lay'd there with a bunch of bandages. The Doctor then walked in. "Hello everyone I'm here to inform you that Michael is going to be in a bit of a coma." Said the Doctor. You sat with C.c and Comforted him. Guilt filled you it was very hard to think about how this might have been your fault. You took a breath and calmed down. "Y/N.. is Mikey going to be ok..." said two kids looking up at you in sadness. "I... I don't know..." you mumbled back. William seemed stressed as he was angrily yelling at the doctor. "Mr Afton please be nicer to the Doctor there trying there best..." you said quietly. William sat down and lay'd his head in his hands. "Hey Um Eli and C.c how about we go get some ice cream for us and some Coffee for your father. So we can all calm down a bit?" You said as you calmly rub your hand on there shoulders. "Alright Y/N.." they responded in a shaky voice. You walk them out the room and go and get the stuff that was needed.

"Alright C.c and Eli do you remember what room we need to be in to see Michael?" You looked at them waiting for an answer. It was silent for a moment and then c.c said "I'm pretty sure it's room 105" he turned to look at you. "Alright thank you C.C" you smile at him. "Oooooo~ Y/N and C.c are in love~" said Eli in a very annoying high pitched voice. "Eli..!" Yelled C.c seeming a little redder then before but you thought it was because he was hot. You finally made it to the room and you then gave Afton his Coffee. He looked as if he was crying for hours which looked kinda bad on him. "Mr Afton you don't look good when your eyes are all puffy like that" you say with a chuckle. An hour came by as you were helping everyone feel better. "You only have 2 minutes left please start saying your goodbyes to Michael" said the nurse as she poked her head into the room.

You all said your farewells to Michael and walked out to the car. C.c was holding your arm tightly because he was extremely worried about Michael. You held him and Eli Close. It was a 30 minute drive all the way home but you feel asleep so Afton took you to his place for the night.

(Hope you all are doing well I wish you all a fantastic day/night/afternoon!)