●An odd Dream● {Part 23}

While you sat on the couch you randomly felt a stinging sensation on your arm and as you looked at it you couldn't help but notice a cut. 'What the where did that come from?' You questioned so confused but then shrugged it off. 'I probably accidentally hurt myself onto something without noticing' You then got up to your feet and went to get a med kit just to make sure the cut wasn't infected.

"Hey Y/N I have a small question." Asked Sammy from the other room.

"What is it?" You questioned.

"Why did you look so scared back there?"

You had gone quiet, you had watched far to many horror movies where they try to tell a person about their problem when suddenly the murder somehow finds out, so you thought of an excuse. "Oh erm a kid had randomly walked into the corridor while I was zoned out. Which then he suddenly appeared which had somewhat scared me.

"Oh alright you do tend to be easy to frighten" Sammy responded.

"Hey thats not true!" You responded frustrated.

"Alright alright, I'm going to head to bed."

"Alright good night Sammy." You said waving.

"G-Night Y/N." She responded waving as she went to her room.

You sighed and went to bed. As you laid down you were struggling to fall asleep. Eventually you did fall asleep.

_______________________________________

There was a sound of glass shattering and seconds later you woke up in a room of pure darkness. You looked around and felt stinging on your head as you touched it you could see blood on your hand. Your eyes widened and your body was shaking, 'What the fuck!? Where am why is it dark!?' You heard footsteps coming from your left and turned towards it. Nothing. "Hello..?" You said into the pure darkness. "Is anyone there?"

A small child could be seen walking towards you a frown on her face her body transparent. "You need to stop him.." Whispered the little girl her voice echoing.

"Stop who-?" You questioned squinting your eyes to identify the child that stood beyond you.

"You know him his name is Å̴̝f̷̾͆͝t̸̛͒̉͑̕ơ̶̦̳͚̲̦̓̋̾̀͂͠͝ǹ̵̘̫̟̘"

(For those who struggle to see it, it says Afton)

"W-What-? Why..-?" You responded quietly.

"Y-Youve got to go hes coming!" She said footsteps getting close.

"How do I leave!?" You said as another person emerged from the shadows.

"YOU WAKE UP!" Yelled the little girl finally looking up.

You suddenly shut your eyes together tightly and felt as if you were falling.
_______________________________________

When you opened your eyes you were back home your head still throbbing. You touched your head and you were still bleeding you then looked at the time. '3:30 am' You sighed and went to the kitchen to put the bandages around your head to cover your wound. 'What was that about... and what do they mean i have to stop Afton..?' You put away the med kit and since you knew dam well you wouldn't be able to fall alseep again you went to the living room to look at the news boredly. You were practically falling asleep, until something caught your eye.

"William Afton has been announced missing."

"W-what!? That cant be!? theres no way!" Yelled Sammy in shock.

You feel off the couch in surprise since you had no idea she had come in. "Sammy you scared me!"

"Oh sorry Y/N didn't mean to scare you I promise. But Did you hear that? Aftons missing isn't that awful!?"

"Y-Yeah really awful...-" You responded.

"I wonder who will be replacing him from now on they better be good-"

"I hope It's Henry he has always been there for the pizzeria." You responded.

"What whos that-?" Asked Sammy

"Henry Emily, you know hes the head of the pizzeria?" Sammy stared at you still confused. "You know what i can show you a picture of him I'm sure I have an image of him from when I was 6." You scrolled through a bunch of Images then finally found one of you and Henry then you showed it to Sammy.

"Ohhhhh him right."

"Yeah he is a perfect replacement." You responded

"I mean hes not awful but no one can replace Afton."

You gave an awkward smile "Yeahhh..-"

"Now I'm going back to bed" Said Sammy with a yawn and she waved goodbye on her way back to her room.

You simply waved and fell asleep on the couch while watching a few cartoons.
______________________________________

The next morning you woke up the sun shining in your eyes. You sat up and yawned.

"Good Morning Y/N!" Said Sammy placing down your breakfast onto the coffee table.

"Good morning Sammy" you responded with a stretch. "You woke up early" you said.

"No in a matter in fact it is 10 in the morning." She responded.

"huh- that explains why the sun is so high at the moment."

"Mhm also Y/N you got this in the mail I have no idea what it is but here." She said as she handed a letter to you.

"Oh erm thanks." You said taking the letter from her and opening it. The first thing you could see was 'Freddy Fazbear Corporation' written in medium size words.

Sammy saw that and squealed. "I wonder what it is!"

You chuckled and opened the letter completely.

"What!? You never told me you wanted to work there"

"Thats because I haven't told anyone..-"

"Then why did it say that he was told by Afton that you wanted to join!?"

"Look Sammy, I'm just as confused as you are. I have no idea how Afton found out about my interests in joining and I don't know why he bothered to tell Henry about it."

"Mhm sureeee" Said Sammy Rolling her eyes.

You sighed "Honestly I'm not sure I trust this letter."

"Oh come on you can't ignore it! This is a once in a life time experience you have to accept it!"

"I'm not sure-"

"Nope you are going and thats final!"

"Alright alright fine."

"Good now you need to find something nice to wear for tomorrow." said Sammy crossing her arm's.

You groan in annoyance. Then got up and went to find an outfit for tomorrow.