●5 tests!?● {Part 3}

It's been a few weeks since you've seen C.c and you felt slightly worried. He hasn't come to school or left his house. All of a sudden you get a call it was an unknown number. You go to pick it up and listen to see who the voice belonged to. You realize it was C.c turns out he was on vacation.

"C.c you can't just take a vacation like that you've missed 4 weeks of school." You said with a slight disappointed tone in your voice.

"Sorry Y/N I was forced to by my parents because they were going to a business meeting. We then stayed a bit longer to enjoy the sun" said C.c calmly

"It's alright C.c I forgive you. Either way it isn't your fault. You were basically forced to go." You say switching back to your more happy sounding tone.

"Alright well I'll be back tomorrow Y/N!" He said as he hung up the phone.

You were extremely happy to hear that he's alright but finished the science project alone. You decided to pretend like he was helping you the whole way through. So that he didn't feel left out and so that he wouldn't lose marks.

•At 7:54pm•

"Y/N!" Yelled your mother who was in the kitchen making supper. You hoped to your feet and went to go check on her. To make sure she was alright.

"Yes mother? Need anything?" You asked politely trying not to get her mad. "I need you to watch your brothers. They have been fighting over a figurine for the past hour. I don't want them poking each other's eyes out." She said as she turned to look at you. "Alright no worries mother I'll go watch them." You then walk away and went to your brothers room."

They were all fighting over a small figurine which they had 7 copies of that exact figurine. You pinched your nose in disappointment. "You three realize that you have 7 of that toy right!?" You said with a snap. They all turned to you quickly. This was the first time in forever that they've seen you snap at them like that. They all started to grab another copy of the toy and stopped arguing. You then sighed and went back downstairs to see your mom. "Hey mom I stopped them from arguing." Your mom looked at you dead in the eyes. "You didn't kill them right?" "No mom I did not kill them why would I do such a thing?"

Your mom raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes. "I swear I didn't kill them mother." Your mother rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hips "mhm yeah right" she said in a joking manner. You both chuckled and got back to what you were doing. "Also Y/N?" Said your mother as you were walking away. You turned around "yes mother need anything?" "Yeah well I got a call from C.c a while ago. He wanted to invite you to his party it's in two days." She said as she turned to you. "We're is the party at?" You said with a smile. "It's at the Fredbear's family dinner." She smiled. You seemed slightly worried since you knew Chris hated animatronics. "Mom I don't think Chris would want his party to be there.." your mom looked at you. "Don't be silly Y/N now go get ready for supper. It will be done in a few minutes." You calmed down a bit and went to go get your brothers. As you started getting the table set up for supper.

•Next Morning•

A knock came from your front door. You went to go check it out. C.c was there and he hugged you tightly. "So Y/N how's our science project!"

You hugged him back. "Its done and it works as we planned it to do. But I had to get help from Mr. Emily because when I tried making it alone one of the legs didn't work. It would just fall face first." You said with a slight chuckle.

"Also Y/N did I miss anything important in class?" He said as he left the hug. "Not really except for like 5 tests. No worries they are pretty easy tho." His eyes widened "five?!". "Yup Five" you responded and you messed up his hair. "Oh yeah Y/N id like to introduce you to my sister!" He said excitedly. "Alright we're do we met her at?". "Oh she's right outside I told her to wait there." "C.c you do realize that she's been outside for like 17 minutes right?! Like at this point she could have been kidnapped!" You said in a worried tone. "Nah Y/N you over exaggerate a lot." You shake your head in disappointment and you walk to the door to let her in. "Hi Y/N it's nice to met you I'm Elizabeth. C.c talks about you a lot!" She shakes your hand. "I hope C.c didn't talk about anything bad" you said with a chuckle. "Well.- he hasn't said anything bad yet" she responded. C.c sighed "Liz we have to get ready to go because breakfast is almost ready." "Awe man" said Liz as she crossed her arms. "Hey I'll call Mrs Afton and ask her if you guys can stay here for breakfast." Liz jumped up in joy.

You walk over to the phone and Call Mrs Afton but this time Mr Afton was the one to answer. "Hello Is This Y/N?" Said Mr Afton. "Oh hey Mr Afton yeah it's Y/N I wanted to know if I could Keep Liz and C.c over for breakfast." "Sure why not" he responded. "Also Mr Afton why are you on Mrs Aftons Phone?" "Oh no reason she just forgot it at home when she went to go get some papers.." he seemed kinda sad as he said it but you hung up the phone and went to tell C.c and Liz the news.

"He said you two can stay over for breakfast!" Liz was extremely happy and jumped up and down. C.c Just Smiled and plopped down onto the couch.