●Watch your back● {part 7}

•9:30am•

You rubbed your tired eyes as the smell of toast eggs and ham wakes you up. "Finally your awake Y/N" said C.c's quiet voice. You stretched and looked around. "C.c Where are we and why am I on a couch?". "Well you feel asleep. So Me and Eli sorta begged our father to let you sleep on the couch." You sat up and smiled. "So when is breakfast?" "We already ate. But your foods on the table Y/N." you shrugged and walked over to the table to start eating. "Hello Y/N how did you sleep?" Said Afton from the other end of the table as he read a news paper. "Meh. It's not the comfiest thing in the world tho it's better then sleeping on the floor." You both chuckled. "Now I see why C.c loves you so much." Said Afton as he washed his plate. "I mean I am his only friend so I try my best to make him happy. But Afton what do you mean by love?" Afton looked over at you with a smile. "Oh it's not the kind of love your thinking about. Well not yet Atleast." You look over to Afton extremely confused. "What do you mean by yet do you think he will love love me?" You said as a sudden blast of heat hit your checks making them pink. "You'll find out sooner or later." Said William as he walked away seeming proud of himself. "Hey Y/N are you ok your checks seem pinker then usual." Said C.c as he lay'd a hand on your shoulder.

"Yup I'm fine just a bit warm." You respond he surprisingly believed you. "Oh alright that makes sense also me and Eli are gonna play dolls wanna join us? You can play as my favourite one Fredbear!" "Sure I'll join you two. I honestly didn't think you'd trust me with your Fredbear plush." You said as you followed them upstairs to the playroom. C.c just smiled at you as he handed you the Fredbear Plush. For a few hours you C.c and Eli just kept on playing.

"Kids! Come down for supper!" Yelled Afton from downstairs. "Can we have just a few more minutes it's at the best part!" Yelled C.c right back. William went Silent which you could easily see it meant no. So you all went down. "Imma have to go home to eat." You said as they sat down. C.c looked at his father "Can Y/N stay for Supper please?" Said C.c in a sad tone. "Only if Y/N's parents are ok with it" said William. "I'll go ask wait where is your house phone anyway?" You said as you looked around. "It broke but there's a phone in the basement I can go get it." Said Mr. Afton. "No it's alright I'll do it" you said as you headed towards the basement.

•In The Basement•

It was dark and quiet. It was so quiet to the point that you could hear yourself breath. As you looked around you tripped and feel knocking down some blue prints. You got a bit nosey and you looked at some of them. But the one that stuck out to you the most was the Circus baby one. Your dad was a mechanic so you knew some stuff. As you looked at the blueprint you realized something that may be dangerous for the kids. It seemed to be a claw that could potentially hurt a kid if the animatronic were to malfunction. In the back there was a different version seemed to be the more updated version. As you looked at it your heart dropped. As you noticed it was being tweaked into killing children. "There's no way..." you mumble. "What's wrong Y/N?" Said some voice behind you. You jumped to see it was....