●The Birthday● {Part 5}

•The next day•

"It's Chris's birthday I have to get ready quickly " you say as you ran to your drawers to grab your outfit. "You look Great Y/N" Says M/N. you smile and ran downstairs to make yourself some toast. "Y/N you have to hurry up there's only 1 hour." "Mom your never on time to anything either." You said with a chuckle. "Hey I do To!" Responded your mother. You rolled your eyes and smiled.

The toaster finally finished your toast and it came out just the way you like it. "Yay finally toast I've been waiting for so long" you grabbed your toast and started eating. "Alright Y/N get in the car you can finish your toast but we can't be late to the party." Says your mom as she jesters her hands to show you to get to the car.

You ran to put on your coat and boots. After you finished putting them on you ran to the car and sat down as you waved goodbye to your jealous brothers. You lay'd your head on the side of the window while watching the road. "Hey Y/N" your mother says gently. "Yes mother?" You looked towards her so she knows that your listening. "Where is the gift we prepared for C.c?" Your eyes widen as you realized that you forgot it because you were in to much of a hurry. "Mom I forgot it at home." Your mother took in a breath and said "it's fine we'll give it to him afterwards" you nodded and then you finally saw the pizzeria in the distance. "We're almost there Y/N" a few minutes later you finally were parked and you got out the car. "About time" you said as you stretched yourself out. "Oh come on Y/N it wasn't that long of a drive it was only 20 minutes" your mother said shaking her head. "Whatever you say mom" you said sarcastically as you walked inside the pizzeria. C.c and Elizabeth greeted you with a warm hug. "Hi You two nice to see you guys again!" You squeezed them tightly and then let go. In the corner of your eye you say William yelling at Micheal. You decided to ignore it and go take C.c and Elizabeth to the arcade so they can get prizes for there return home. They were surprisingly really good at the games they even beat some of the rigged games. After a while you all ran out of tokens and went to get your prizes. After getting all the prizes Micheal came over with all his friends. "Hey C.c how about we bring you to see Fredbear" he said with a laugh as he gripped onto C.c's arm tightly. "Hey let my C.c go Mikey!" Yelled Eli. You ran over to Michael and forcefully tried to free C.c from his grasp. "Eli go get your father I think he's in his office next to Henry's office in the far left!" You yelled as two of Michaels friends tried taking away from Michael. "Y/N let go of Michael we're just doing a prank!" Yelled the one in the Bonnie mask. "Well your scaring him!" You said as you pointed at C.c. The chica mask one pulled you tight and you lost grip of Michael. "Y/N stay out of our way and he's a crybaby we're just trying to tough him up." A few seconds later you heard running as you see William Afton running as quickly as possible to stop Michael from getting any closer to the animatronics. "Michael that's enough!" Yelled William as he Took C.c out of Mikes Grip. "Come on dad it's just a small harmless prank" said Michael as he crossed his arms. "Michael you just tried to put him up to Fredbears mouth! You know that things mouth opens and closes!" William said in a very disappointed tone as he turned towards you. "Thanks again for sending Eli to go get me." He said. "It's no problem Mr Afton" you responded with a smile as you went to comfort C.c who was shaking insanely. "Dad It's just a prank it won't hurt look" said Michael as he put his head in Fredbears mouth. "Michael don't!" Yelled everyone. Fredbears mouth came down quickly and snapped at Micheal. "Michael!" Yelled William as he kneeled beside Michael. You Quickly called the hospital.

(✨Cliffhanger✨ What do you thinks gonna happen next is Michael gonna make it?)