●School sadness● {Part 16}

Once you arrived at school, you took a seat on one of the outside benches. You could hear the laughter the whispering and the yelling of the other students. You watched as they were playing tag, hop scotch, and basketball. Honestly, you couldn't help but feel sad seeing them all so happy while you sat there alone. Your only friend was C.c, yet he isn't going to come today because he was feeling ill. As you sat on the bench you could hear a small crowd Whispers about you, But you couldn't really tell what they were saying the only thing you could understand was your name and by the way they look at you you knew it wasn't anything good so you simply put on your hood and turned away. The air blew slowly. You could feel the cold breeze hit your warm body. It felt nice, but you decided to head inside because you didn't want to keep hearing people whisper in your back. Once you made your way inside the school, you hid in an abandoned janitors closet since no one, not even a teacher goes there due to its bitter sent but you didn't mind it as long as you can escape the rumors and your fake friends your happy. You took a deep breath and sit down on the floor, putting your school bag down next to you. The room was obviously very old it smelt of nasty spong and there was a bucket of water with a old mod that reaked of whatever was picked up with it all you know is that it wasn't a good smell. "Maybe I can sleep through first period after all my first class is science and we don't really learn much." You told yourself while placing your school bag on the floor and used it as a pillow slowly you drifted off into your own made-up wonderland. It was a place you'd go every time you'd sleep it was your little safe place.

*After first period*

You heard the bell ring it rung violently, which woke you up instantly. You then got up and headed to your locker. You and Chris were the only ones with no real friends, which is why you two mostly got along so well. You grabbed your books and your pencil case and then headed to class. You and Chris always sat in the back of the class together, but this was going to be your first time without him. As you made your way to your desk you felt as all eyes were on you they looked at you as if you were some sort of murderer you felt so frustrated and wanted to yell but it was as if something was stopping your from speaking. Once you finally made it to your seat, the teacher came into the room beaming in delight.

"Hello, my lovely students!" Her voice was high. The tone in her voice was loving and sounded so happy.

"Hello Miss Smith," responded everyone but yourself because you didn't want to be starred at again.

Miss Smith looked at you she was as beautiful as a porcelain doll, her bright ginger hair tied in a high bun she noticed the look on your face and waved gently. You waved back, not trying to seem rude. Miss Smith took out a chalk and started writing what pages of the workbook the students are supposed to finish.

"Everyone, please do pages 10-15 in your workbooks," She said gently as she came to your desk to check on you. "Y/N, are you alright?" She asked obviously, concern going through her face. Your only response was a nod, which is how she knew you were not actually alright. She gently laid her hand on yours. "Would you like to talk about it somewhere else?" Misses Smith was such a kind-hearted lady she was the most trustworthy teacher in the school. Everyone told her everything, and she would never tell a soul. No matter how much you wanted to tell her, you couldn't because you didn't want to sound like a bad guy. You simply shook your head no, and she sighed sadly "Alright well don't worry about the homework. Just relax a bit clear your mind." She said, taking away your workbook to make sure you don't overwork yourself. You ended up putting on your hood and falling asleep on your desk.

*After School*

The second the bell rang, you grabbed your things and exited the room as fast as you could because now that Chris wasn't there, you were now the easiest bullying target. You quickly packed your things and ran back to your house. You quickly entered the house, slamming the door behind you because ever since Michael got killed by the animatronic and you got blamed for it you've been under non-stop fear that you might get jumped on your way back.

Your parents looked at you with worry in their eyes. "Y/N, what's the matter?" Asked your father gently.

"I want to leave...."