●You need saving● {Part 22}

(I'm going to start doing the thing where you put a part of what happened in the previous chapter so that the people who dont remember what have him sorta know what happens.)

-previously-
_______________________________________
"Good now listen carefully, You will not talk about any of this or any of my blue prints around C.C. Got it!?" You nodded gently to not get cut by the blade. "Perfect" He said putting away his knife in his pocket, unlocked the door and then opened it for you. "After you" He said and you left the room without hesitation.
______________________________________

The second you ran out of the room you went straight to C.C you saw your scared expression. "Y/N whats the matter? You look horrified.." He questioned extremely worried.

You hugged him tightly and were about to tell him until you remembered williams threat. "Oh erm its nothing sorry some kid scared me on the way here.." you responded your voice shaking in fear.

C.c obviously didn't believe you at all and simply responded with a "Mhmm..-*

You looked at the ground and then turned around as you heard loude footsteps approaching. You then Turned around and of course it was Afton. Once afton had arrived close he turn his face violently towards you and C.c. You had gotten stiff when Afton suddenly stopped behind you. C.c had noticed this and gently pulled you into a hug he wasnt sure why you were so scared but he tried to comfort you as much as possible.

After a while your friend Sammy had approached you "Hey erm Y/N we have to get going." You turned to her and nodded gently then hugged C.c tightly once more.

Afton had looked at you and had decided to force a smile and hugged you. "We hope to see you again soon Y/N."

Williams hugs now felt empty/fake you used to love Afton like a father but now he has gone mad. You couldn't help but wish that Afton could go back to who he was before.

You left the hug quickly and Made your way bake to your house not evening making a sound to not bother them. Once you arrived at you and your friends appartment you both seddle down and started to relax.