Angela Joy

PROOF READ

Born September 21st, 1987 in Cambridge, England. Her father was Richard Joy, a prominent architect, he loved his daughter more than anything and from the moment she was born he could tell she would change the world. Her mother was a Swiss born ballet teacher, she always said her daughter was blessed to be born on the international day of peace. The family of three lived a comfortable life together, and Angela had everything she could ever want; when she was growing up she had many hobbies, her mother taught her ballet while her father taught her how to ride a horse, but the girls biggest passion was helping people, her room was filled with books about chemistry and medicine, she would spend hours reading the books, learning about the human body and the many ways to save it.

When she was 16, Angela was enrolled into S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, she was one of the youngest ever, the other two being Leopold Fitz and Jemma Simmons, between the three of them grew a competitive rivalry, all of them being the smartest ones in their classes. The three would hardly speak to each other, competing pettily to one-up the others. This continued until their second year, in chemical kinetics, where their teachers Vaughn and Franklin Hall put the three in a group together, it was then that they realised by combining their minds they would be even smarter.

The real beginning of their relationship started when Fitz invited the two girls to his room, needing help with a problem. The three worked together, slowly bonding over their schooldays and the hardships of being 'too' smart. By the end of the night Angela invited the two to the boiler room, wanting them all to have some fun and celebrate a new friendship, it was here that Simmons found her boyfriend, Milton, who Fitz despised. Simmons and Milton would eventually break-up before they left the academy, and Angela would comfort her friend through the ordeal.

The trio graduated from the academy three years early. Fitz finishing with a PhD in Engineering, Simmons with PhDs in Biology and Chemistry, and Angela got PhDs in Clinical Chemistry and Emergency Medicine, from there they would be recruited to Coulsons Team. Angela had to convince her two friends to take this big step, telling them that they would be able to see the world and experience new things. The three of them would then be know as JoyFitzSimmons.

 The three of them would then be know as JoyFitzSimmons