S1 E16: End of the Beginning

2014 The BUS

JoyFitzSimmons were in the lab with Skye, Joy was taking another blood sample from the girl who looked between the trio, "guys, I swear, I am fine. How much blood are going to draw before you believe me?"

Joy looked at her, "your recovery, is honestly unbelievable"

Fitz spoke at the same time, "strange"

As did Simmons, "weird"

Skye looked between them as Joy carried on speaking, "we know Coulson had a very... complicate recovery after New York. So we do understand his hesitancy in sharing out findings"

Simmons then spoke up, "yeah, but something like this drug needs to be studied. It has the potential to save so many lives"

Joy places a vial down, "we're hoping to send a sample of your blood to some of our colleagues so they can do a molecular breakdown. Maybe if you buttered Agent Coulson-"

Skye cut her off, "I don't think thats a good idea", the three gave her strange looks, "if Coulson thinks it's important that this stays between us, then we should trust him, right? He's the boss"

Simmons, shocked, spoke up, "so you're saying we should obey the rules?"

Skye nodded as Fitz began to speak, "who are you and what have you done with Skye?"

The door then opened, Ward looking at the four, his eyes lingering on Joy, "She. Upstairs. Top brass wants to see you", she followed after him before May came down and told the trio that Skye was getting her badge.

The three followed May back upstairs and watched as she smiled at Skye, "I told them to come up", JoyFitzSimmons smiled at the girl who had became a close friend, happy that she was happy.

Joy pulled her into a hug, "congratulations! I'm happy for you, truly"

Simmons and Joy walked back into the lab, unaware that May was also there, Joy was speaking as her and Simmons looked at a tablet, "we've condensed all the blood sample results into an encrypted file

Simmons and Joy walked back into the lab, unaware that May was also there, Joy was speaking as her and Simmons looked at a tablet, "we've condensed all the blood sample results into an encrypted file. Now, if we only had access-"