S1 E9: Repairs

2013 The BUS

JoyFitzSimmons stood at the base of the stairs outside the lab, Simmons taking lead as Coulson and Skye came down the metal steps, "sir, the department of energy's declared the particle accelerator lab too dangerous to enter"

Fitz continues, "but the good news is we still think we can retrieve the disaster event data from the instruments"

Joy then speaks, "we will be able to determine the cause and see if there's any creation between telekinesis spontaneously forming and a particle accelerator exploding", she holds her jacket in her hands as Coulson begins.

"Well, it does use giant magnets to fire billions of subatomic particles into their ant-particles at the speed of light to create miniature big bangs, so it seems like a good place to start", the three geniuses and stare at the man, slightly shock...

"Well, it does use giant magnets to fire billions of subatomic particles into their ant-particles at the speed of light to create miniature big bangs, so it seems like a good place to start", the three geniuses and stare at the man, slightly shocked by his splurge of knowledge, "I read", he shrugs

Skye breaks the shocked tension, "erm... I'll try not to mention big bangs when we talk to Hutchins about the explosion"

Coulson looks at the girl, "you'll stay in the car", Skyes eyes widen slightly, "this is a delicate situation. We don't know what kind of danger this woman poses, so I'll make initial contact with Agents Ward and May"

"Wheels up in five", all eyes look up to May, who stands on the catwalk, "better strap in", JoyFitzSimmons walk into the lab to stow away any gear for the flight.

Ward walks into the lab as Joy puts away her few last things, "hey", he stands behind her, scratching his cheek awkwardly, "erm...", Joy turns when he stops speaking, "I just wanted to say... thank you, you really helped last night, made me see things from a different point of view"

The blonde slips her jacket on, patting the taller mans shoulder, "I'd do it for anyone, Ward", she then walks away, the mans eyes following her.

Joy drove the trio to the lab, and together they released the dwarves into the air to get scans of the interior, Simmons looked between her friends, "we don't believe that people have telekinetic powers, do we?"