S1 E13: T.R.A.C.K.S

!!TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT!! MARKED BEGINNING AND END

2013 The BUS

The teams stood in the communications room, as Coulson started their mission briefing, "Ian Quinn"

May looks to him, "you found him?"

"No. But we think we know how we can. Skye tracked down an invoice from one of his shell companies. He made a bug purchase recently"

The hacker looks at the team, "$10 million big"

Joy looks to her, "do we have any ideas what it is?"

"No clue. But it was designed and built by Cybertek, Inc, a small firm that deal in advanced technology and research"

Coulson continues on for the girl, "which is where this gets interesting. They've hired a private security outfit to transport the purchase. Former military. Ex-mercs"

Ward seems concerned about this, "a lot of muscle to move one package", Coulson nods.

"And they know S.H.I.E.L.Ds got eyes on Quinn"

Skye speaks up, "which is why they're transporting it old-school", Coulson then takes over.

"On a train through the Italian countryside. From Verona to Zagreb. Very rural, very isolated"

May looks at the leader, "and you think Quinn's on that train?"

He shakes his head, "no, but I believe they're delivering the item to Quinn himself. We got our intel from Italian authorities who've been monitoring the situation"

May smirked, "and they don't mind us taking over the op?", Coulson smirks back.

"I asked very nicely. If everything goes as planned Cyberteks security team won't even know we were on the train"

Ward straightens up, "so were going in undercover"

The words make May sigh, "I hate undercover"

Coulson starts to dish out roles, "May and Joy, you will be rich tourists with Ward as your bagman, you'll be front and centre for this op", he looks to Joy, "I only need you to stay with Ward, as tech support", the blonde nods, "once we locate the package, you'll tag it with a tracker. Skye and Fitz, you'll be running communications. After the package is tagged, we'll follow it to Quinn. Once we capture Quinn, we'll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant"

Simmons looks at the man, nervous, "and what about the two of us, sir?"

Joy walks behind May, a stony look on her face, she hears Ward speak Italian behind them, before following May in the direction the conductor pointed

Joy walks behind May, a stony look on her face, she hears Ward speak Italian behind them, before following May in the direction the conductor pointed. Joy goes into her room, operate from May and Wards, and waits fr the brunette man to collect her, while she waits she checks herself in the mirror, making sure her hair is perfect and her dress is right.