S1 E11: The Magical Place

2013 Classified Location

"JoyFitzSimmons, he's heading your way"

Mays voice came through their comms as they sat with Skye in the back of a van, Simmons looked between her two friends, "we've never done anything like this before. Are you sure?", Joy also looks to Fitz, wanting to make sure her friend is completely comfortable with their task.

"It's time, Simmons. Embrace the change", he then controlled the DWARVES, making them block off Vanchats exit with blaring lights, the man took a few shots at the drones, hitting one of them, making Simmons jump slightly.

"Skye. You're up"

At Wards words, the girl hacked the lift and made it shot to the top, "here. Let me get that for you", the four of them then waited for the team to arrest Vanchat, before heading back to the BUS.

Ward sat, shirtless, on a table in the lab, waiting for Joy to come and stitch him up again, "I don't know how you've done it

Ward sat, shirtless, on a table in the lab, waiting for Joy to come and stitch him up again, "I don't know how you've done it. But you have reopened all of your stitches", she wears some gloves while she dabs some cream onto the edge of his wound.

 But you have reopened all of your stitches", she wears some gloves while she dabs some cream onto the edge of his wound

The man looks down at her, "I just hope Vanchat can lead us to Centipede"

Joy continues to apply the cream, not looking at Wards face, "well, the Chitauri metal he was selling, is an exact match to whatever centipede is using for their device"

"We find centipede, we find Coulson"

They both turn when Fitz raises his voice, "don't ask questions, Agent Job. Just get me the five-millimetre injector. Thats an order", the agent obliges and walks away, Joy looks ver her shoulder at Simmons, seeing the shocked and worried expression on her friends face, "honestly, how many agents do they think they can cram on this plane?"

"It's only gonna get more crowded", Ward twists his body to speak to the Scotsman, "we're set to pick up more men when Agent Hand dumps Vacate off at the fridge"

Joy lifts a plaster to Wards shoulder, "to be completely honest, I think it's a good idea. We need some new ideas, its been 36 hours since Coulson was taken and none of us have gotten any rest, at all"