S1 E10: The Bridge

2013 The BUS

Joy stands in the lab, taking a quick inventory of her medical equipment and occasionally looking out to the cargo hold where May and Ward train, she watches the two as they throw punches and kicks at each other and secretly cheers when May knocks the tall man down; the blonde squints when she sees Ward smirk and lean towards May, the woman shutting his advances down, she recognised the smirk as the one he wears when he flirts with her. Joys head snaps up when she hears Coulson, "towel down. I need you both in the command centre in five", the two agents look at each other nervously, before Ward walks into the lab, freezing when he sees Joy.

"Erm... hey", he gives her a small smile which she returns, he looks over his shoulder to see May enter the lab behind him, "how long have you been here?", his eyes trace her hips which are covered by tight jeans.

 hey", he gives her a small smile which she returns, he looks over his shoulder to see May enter the lab behind him, "how long have you been here?", his eyes trace her hips which are covered by tight jeans

Joy smirks at him, taking her hair out of the ponytail it was in and fluffing it up with her fingers, "long enough... I was just doing an inventory of my stuff", she watches the two share a nervous glance, "don't worry, your secrets safe with me", as se goes to leave, May calls out to her.

"And what secrets would that be, exactly?"

The blonde woman release a tired breath, twisting to see the two combat agents, "the secret that you two are obviously sleeping with each other, and are scared of Coulson finding out", she gives them another smile and walks out of the lab.

Joy joins the team in the communications room, watching CCTV footage from a prison, "at 0800 hours, three men infiltrated the Havenworth Federal Penitentiary", Coulson starts the briefing.

Skye looks from the CCTV to the man, "infiltrated? more like canon-balled"

"They were in and out in less than two minutes. Left no prints at the scene. But we do have one lead", Coulson zooms in on the image, showing the same metal wrist cuff the team keep encountering.

Ward looks at the image, "Centipede"

"It seems they salvaged some of their research from Hong Kong"

Joy points at the screen, "so I was right. Chans platelets solved their combustion problem. They can now create super-soldiers without the fear that they will explode"