S1 E7: The Hub

2012 The BUS

Joy looked at Simmons, "you know...", the brunette looked to her friend, "I'm going to be really nice today", Joy start walking to the door, "and let you do the paranasal extraction", she then runs from the lab.

Simmons shouts behind her, "no, stop... I don't wanna do it!" Joy laughs as she skips up the stairs to the living area , she sits opposite Fitz reading some things on her tablet. When Coulson and Simmons get to them, Joy stands beside Fitz pulling her dress down.

 When Coulson and Simmons get to them, Joy stands beside Fitz pulling her dress down

"Oh, good. Done with that paranasal extraction nonsense", Skye who was sat beside Joy looks at the two, "do you need me to analyse the data?"

Coulson walks by him, Simmons stopping beside her friends, "that won't be necessary"

Skye now steps up, "if its encrypted I can mine the chip for him"

"Im afraid this missions classified. Clearance level 8"

Joy nods at the information, ready to go back to the lab, "wait, what?", Skye looks around confused, "he can just shut us out like that?"

The blonde looks at her, "well it's a level 8 mission. Were not level 8, so we can't know about it"

"Right, but this is normally the part where we all stand around the holocom and we learn about stuff. I mean, aren't we all on the sam team?"

Fitz looks at the hacker, "no need to get started on one of your socialist rifts", Joy swears she saw may smile at the comment.

Simmons gives the girl an explanation, "S.H.I.E.L.Ds whole infrastructure is based on the hierarchy and compartmentalisation of intelligence", Ward carries on.

"Every agent can't have the intel on every mission. Makes the entire organisation vulnerable", JoyFitzSimmons walk away from the others, going back to the lab.

Joy walks beside Ward to the reception desk, the man looks around at the other agents, "you're attracting some eyes, Joy", the blonde smirks up at him

"Maybe they're looking at you, Ward", the man smirks back at her as they collect their badges. They get to Agent Sitwell who leads them through door, Joy smiles, "Victoria Hand"