S1 E15: Yes Men

2013 The BUS

Joy walked down to the med-pod where Skye was being held in order to do some checks, though when she got there she saw the recovering girl attempting to get out of bed- again, she knocked on the window making Skye twist to see her, "no! what have I told you?"

Skye sighs, "damn it. Every time", when Joy entered the pod, Skye looked to her, "it's like you have a sensor for when my butt lifts off the bed"

"Get back in it", Joy spokes she grabbed some things.

Skye began to whine, "I just wanna stretch my legs", Joy gave her a hard look.

"Now!"

The hacker began to pat her face, "look. There's colour in my cheeks. Breathing without...", she grimaced at the pain of moving, "feeling like my whole body's on fire. I'm good"

Joy scoffed, "'good' is not an appropriate word for you to use. You've been shot twice, perforated your stomach, and had a breathing tube shoved down your throat. 'better' is a more accurate word"

She then began to draw some of Skye blood, "again with the blood drive? Not gonna have anything left", Joy gave her a small smile, "not sure how I feel about Dr. Joy. She's so strict", Joy pulled the full tube out, "ow, and pokey"

The blonde looked up with teasing eyes, "well, I'm not too fond of patient Skye, she's unruly and stubborn", Skye smiled before her face became more serious.

"And grateful", Joy looked to her, "I hope you know that"

She shook her head, "I didn't do it alone"

"Still, I'm the most gratefulest-est patient alive"

The two chuckled, "thats not a word"

A knock made them both turn to see Ward, a soft smile on his face, he gazed at Joy with starry eyes, "hey. This a bad time?"

Skye noticed the look and smirked, "it is if you're here to bust me out", Joy glared as she began speaking in a awful British accent, "the warden has extended house arrest"

Joy scoffed, appalled, "oh, what an awful attempt at my accent", she then left the room, Wards eyes following her out.