S1 E17: Turn, Turn, Turn

2014 The BUS

Coulson still held his gun up at May, "drop the weapon!"

"Coulson"

"Drop the dam weapon and kick it over to the stairs, May. Now!... Now!", May did as he said and kicked her ICER to the stairs, "now back the hell up. Over there", as she moved to the other side, Coulson and Joy walked down the stairs, standing in line with Skye, all pointing their guns at May, "talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane"

May shook her hand, "id dint set this new course. I swear!"

Coulson shouted over her, "don't lie to me!", Fitz also spoke from behind them.

"Oh, the plane just turned around for gods sake!"

Skye then spoke up, "how is this happening then?"

"HQ can override automated controls of the avionics. Take us anywhere they want. let me check the instrument panel and I'll be able t-"

Fitz interrupted her, "no way!"

Coulson agreed, "you're not going anywhere till you explain what-"

May cut him off, "it's not me!", Coulson continued with his questions.

"Why did you have an encrypted hardline?"

Fitz added, "and tried to shoot me when we found it!"

May looked around at the agents, "let's take a breath..."

Coulson still held his gun up, "let's not!"

May raised her hand as she spoke, "it was a dedicated channel to Director Fury. That's the truth", her words shocked Coulson.

"Director Fury? I haven't been able to get him on the line for weeks"

Joy looks at the woman, "you were reporting to Fury?"

May looked at her, "thats all I can tell you"

Fitz groaned from the lab, "oh, just come out with it!"

Coulson spoke again, with frustration, "thats all you can tell us?", May raised her hand again.

"I'm under orders. Fury will tell you"

Fitz pointed to the two blue splotches on the glass, "what, was this an order? To shoot me in the bloody head?"

Coulson stopped him, "Hold on. We're not headed to Fury anymore"

May shook her head, "I don't know where we're headed. And I can't get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line"

"Skye told me to"

Joy interrupts the little shouting match, "someone has been talking to the Clairvoyant- the actual Clairvoyant"

May looks to the lab, "you were in the walls, Fitz. You wanna explain why you were tampering with the planes sat cables?"

"Sure, because that's relevant. Dint try and turn this around on me!"

Coulson turns to the man, "Fitz...", but it's another who answers.

"He was setting up a line to Simmons at the HUB"

Coulson looks to her, "you needed an encrypted line? What's so secret that-"

Fitz scoffs and Joy rolls her eyes as she speaks, "why don't you tell me, Fitz, Simmons and I have seen they way you two have been whispering about things, keeping us in the dark about GH-325"

Fitz then joins in, tears in his eyes, "Simmons is just trying to figure out how the whole thing works!"

May watched him, "Fitz, who is she talking to?"