S1 E2: 0-8-4

PROOF READ

2012 The BUS

JoyFitzSimmons approach a lost looking Skye, the girl stands with her arms full of belongings, Simmons is the first to speak, "Oh, Agent Coulson told us the news. What a wonderful surprise. Isn't it, Fitz?"

"Yeah", the low response from Fitz gains an elbow from Joy, who attempts to correct her friend.

"No, really, it's wonderful", again and unenthusiastic Fitz pipes up.

"Yeah, a surprise"

Simmons looks at the hacker, "you must be very excited"

Skye nervously smiles, "yep, first day of school", Fitz takes the box from her arms, letting the girl relax slightly, and follow the others up the stairs.

As they walk through the common area, Fitz gives Skye some information on where she is, "Officially it's an airborne mobile command station. But we call it The Bus", the three of them grin at the girl, who only looks confused, "We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. But, everything has to be just so, you know, because of the danger".

Skye doesn't seem to care about the 'danger', only looks around the plane "Yeah, I've been up here before, but I didn't see much because of the bag that Agent Ward put over my head".

Joy and Simmons share a look, while Fitz struggles with the box, "yeah, we're so sorry about that", Joy apologises on behalf of the team, hoping to make Skye feel as comfortable as possible, she also grabs a bottle of water, handing it to Skye. The four of them look up when an intercom beeps.

"Wheels up in two. Lock it or lose it"

Skye looks at the science trio, "what does that mean?"

Simmons smiles at her, "No backing out now. Let's find a bunk for our guest", she directs them over to the bunks, where Fitz drops the box onto a bed.

"Oh, oh yeah, there's only one bunk left and its right next to mine", the comment earns him a look from Joy, one which he blatantly ignores.

Joy goes to her bunk in order to change into new clothes, wanting to be ready for Peru.

JoyFitzSimmons walk together through the Peruvian jungle, Fitz looking around the rich wildlife "I would love to see a capuchin in the wild", the two girls smile at this, "Maybe even a yellow-tailed woolly monkey

JoyFitzSimmons walk together through the Peruvian jungle, Fitz looking around the rich wildlife "I would love to see a capuchin in the wild", the two girls smile at this, "Maybe even a yellow-tailed woolly monkey. You know, um, Peru has 32 different species of monkeys"

 You know, um, Peru has 32 different species of monkeys"