• me first!

when your daughter gets jealous that he hugged you first

"daddy's home!" Taehyung say as he took off his coat and smiled at the two girls in the living room.

"Baby..." he cooed and made his way closer to Ara but then switched and hugged you instead causing Ara to pout.

"daddy!!" she whined.

You giggled and Taehyung kissed your cheeks laughing. Then pulling away quick before Ara start to cry.

"I'm kidding baby" Taehyung say and picked his crying daughter up.

"I'll hug you forever, don't cry please" he cooed and kissed her cheeks multiple times.

"You're suppose to hug me first" she pouted after pulling away from his neck.

"I know, I'm sorry baby, I missed mommy too much" he said kissing Ara's cheek.

"Miss me too?" she questioned cutely while pouting.

"yes baby, i missed you so so so much" he said.

You couldn't help but chuckle at the interaction. Taehyung giggled too causing Ara to only pout.

"Why so pouty baby?" he teased.

Ara then hid her face in his neck again and Tae rubbed her back chucking.

"Daddy's mine first" you teased kissing Taehyung out of a sudden, taking him by surprise.

"No mommy!!!" Ara say trying to push you away.

"It's a fact baby, you can't change it" you say.

Taehyung just chuckled.

"Y/N-ahhh" he whined knowing he would have a pouty baby in his arms again.