• drunk

when you get drunk at the party | him as your mafia boyfriend

"Stay close to either me or the boys" he said as he parked his car in the parking lot of the hotel.

"But my girls will be there, I want to have fun with them too," you say as you left the car after he turned off the engine.

"Fine but stay in our view" he said coldly.

You were currently with your cold mafia boyfriend for 2 years, heading to a party that'll be filled with other mafias too. Even though you're not in the mafia world, most people know you as his girl as he was one of the well known and most feared mafia.

Once you entered the ball room, you cringed at the loud music and men trying to get girls everywhere. Your eyes scanned the room and finally it landed on the girls.

"I'll be with them" you say.

"Wait-" before he could complete his sentence, you rushed off to your girls who were having fun.

"Oh Babe! You're finally here! Did you come with Taehyung?" Lia asked pulling you into a hug.

"Yeah, were we late?" you asked.

"It doesn't matter, no one will dare to say that you guys are late," Dian added.

"Let's start the party!!!!" Tia yelled and handed me a glass of champagne.

-

"Where's Y/N?" Jin asked standing by Taehyung who had a champagne glass in his hand.

"With the girls" he said not leaving his eyes on her.

Jin followed his gaze and nodded after seeing how wasted you and the girls were. You were laughing and dancing around together with them. None of you could stand still with all the alcohol in you.

"Aish... she doesn't take alcohol well, seems like she drank a lot" he said shaking his head while drinking the champagne.

Suddenly, a guy came up to you and leaned in to ask a question. Your drunken self push him away and showed the middle finger as he tried to put his arm on your waist.

"You're not my boyfriend, don't touch me" you said causing Taehyung to chuckle.

The guy didn't stop there which caused Taehyung's blood to boil. Usually, he would see where it goes. You would always end it by pushing them away by yourself and they would just walk off, but this guy was persistent. He wanted you.

"If my boyfriend sees this, you're dead" you say trying to get his hands off you.

"Yah! You can't touch her like that!" Lia said and drunkenly tried to push him off her but he wouldn't budge.

Instead, he brought you further from the girls. Taehyung sighed and placed his glass down.

"Don't create a scene Tae... its a room full of mafias here" Jin warned.

Taehyung walked off to your direction and pushed the guy off you. Just from that one single push, the guy was on the floor. You quickly made your way next to your boyfriend and hid yourself behind him.

"Yah!" the guy yelled picking himself up and brushing his clothes off only to be faced with Taehyung.

His eyes widened and immediately made himself small.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriend was Kim Taehyung!" the guy said in frustration.

"Why does it matter? She said she has a boyfriend. That wasn't enough for you to stop?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm really sorry. Please spare me. I'll promise to not go near her again" the guy pled.

"Get out of my face" Taehyung spat and the guy quickly ran off.

Taehyung took your hand on his and brought you out of the ballroom and towards the elevator.

"What? We're leaving already?" you asked.

Taehyung stayed silent and continued to make way back to the car.

"I didn't even get to say bye to the girls.. they must've been worried" you pouted.

Taehyung stayed silent, again.

"Yah! Do you not have a mouth? You always ignore me. I always feel like i'm talking to a damn wall. I think even a wall would respond to me" you mumbled angrily and faced out the window.

Taehyung smiled at your drunken self but reflected at your words. After awhile, he turned to look at you to see you asleep facing the window. He just smiled to himself and drove back home.

Once he has reached home, he parked the car right outside the house and turned off the engine. He made his way to your door and open it. He took off your heels and carried you out the car, picking up your heels and bag after.

He rang the doorbell once and the maid opened the door for the both of you.

"here" he said handing her your heels and your bag.

"Do you need me to make dinner?" she asked.

"It's okay, you can go home after putting those away," Taehyung said then carried you to the bedroom.

He laid you down on the bed and then contemplated on whether to remove your dress. It's not like he hasn't seen your body before but he was afraid that you might be uncomfortable since you're not awake. Everytime he has seen your body, he would've gotten your consent. But seeing you in the dress, he thought that it must've been uncomfortable to sleep in so he just brushed his thought off and took off your dress.

He put on his oversized hoodie on you which was practically like a dress on you and then pulled the duvets up. You stirred in your sleep and snuggled the duvet closer.

Taehyung changed into a plain tee and sweatpants then laid next to you. He stared at your sleeping face for awhile before moving the strand of hair away from your face.

"I'm sorry I have been cold to you throughout our relationship... I love you so much, I just don't know how to show or express it... I was never brought up in a loving environment... we loved each other but we never showed it, and I wish I learnt how to show that I actually truly love and appreciate you... I don't know why you still stay with me... I love you so so much... you have no idea" he said running his hands through your hair again.

"Baby..." you cooed, opening your eyes.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realised you probably heard everything he said just now.

"I didn't know you were awake" he said.

"Baby... I know it's hard for you to express yourself when it comes to this things... but I know that you love me. And I don't mind that you're not as affectionate as everyone else, all the small things that you've done for me is enough and dont be silly... I love you too much to leave you for small things like this, It's really okay... I'm glad that you are trying" you say caressing his cheek.

Taehyung smiled at you.

"I'll try my best to be affectionate and express my love for you...I love you so much, thank you for being patient with me" he said.

"I love youuuuu" you cooed causing him to chuckle.

"I love you too baby... go to sleep" he said pulling you close to his chest.

You smiled as you felt his harm go around you. You sighed in content and drifted off to sleep.