•jealous child

when your 3 year old child gets jealous of the child in your belly

"wow, what are you two making?" you asked after heading into the kitchen to see Taehyung with Aera on the counter.

"We're making sandwich mommy! Look! This is mine" she said showing her sandwich.

"Wow, looks yummy, can mommy have a bite?" you asked.

"No mommy, you have your own, daddy made one for you" she said pointing to the sandwich next to Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled and hand the sandwich over to you.

"Are my two babies hungry?" he asked kissing your lips after pulling you close.

"Very" you say taking a bite of the sandwich.

"Why does mommy get two?" Aera asked.

"Mommy is eating for two, your little brother too" Taehyung said pointing to the bump.

You caressed your bump and smiled at her while eating your sandwich.

"What time is your appointment later?" Taehyung asked.

"hm, i think at 1" you say.

"Okay, I'm coming along, grandma will come and look after you" he said to Aera who pouted.

"But mommy, you promised to play later" she said.

"I will after I come back baby" you say.

"But you promised"

"I did, and I will play with you later darling, I have to check on the baby" you say and aera just kept quiet.

-

"We're home" Taehyung said walking in the house.

Taehyung's mom came out of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"How was the check up? Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah everything looks good so far. Is Aera sleeping?" you ask.

"Yep. She's a bit upset that you two went out without her but she understood it was for the baby" she said.

"my poor girl, she hasn't got used to it yet" you pouted.

"Thank you mom for taking care of her" Taehyung said.

"It's no problem. I have nothing to do anyway, I love taking care of my grandchild. I'll take my leave now, your aunty is coming over soon" she said.

"Okay, thank youu mom, see you soon" you said hugging her.

"Take care and rest well love, see you soon" she said kissing your cheek then Taehyung's.

-

After you finished showering, you went to Aera's room to see her slowly waking up from her sleep.

"Mommy" she called.

"how was your nap darling?" you asked picking her up from the bed.

"mm" she mumbled.

"Should we play?" you asked and she excitedly nod her head.

You brought her to the playroom and set her down on the floor and she started playing her kitchen toys.

"Mommy order" she said as she came with a menu in her hand.

"Hm, i'd like to have 4 cookies, 2 milkshakes and 2 cakes" you tell her and she nodded, making her way back to her kitchen area and started preparing the order.