• your family at his concert

when your family went to their concert while you're away | you as an idol

You sighed as you scroll through your twitter feed to see pictures of your boyfriend on stage on their second day of concert in Seoul. You were currently in Paris for the fashion week and you were missing out on their first concert in Seoul after years of not being able to perform in their own country.

However, your whole family was bragging about going to the last concert of the Seoul tour today and you were definitely jealous of them. Since the time difference meant that it would be morning when the concert starts, you would probably be getting ready for one of the shows.

-

"Y/N wake up, we need to get ready for the Chanel show" Yoora said pulling the covers off you.

Of course she had your room key since she was your personal assistant and your friend who knows that you were totally not a morning person.

"5 more minutes" you mumbled.

"No, it's going to turn into 15 minutes, just get out of bed and you won't feel sleepy" she said pulling you up, forcing you to sit.

"okay okay, i'm awake" you say sitting up.

"Hurry and shower, they'll film your get ready process" she said.

"Okay" you say and dragged yourself to the bathroom.

-

"Hi! We are very pleased to have you attend our show!" the older woman in front of me said.

"Thank you for having me, I'm excited for the show" you say as she pulled you into a hug.

"We'll be filming you as you get ready, so just make it as natural as possible... oh I'm Morin by the way," she said.

"Oh morin, i'm Y/N" you say.

"Don't be silly, of course I know who you are. Everyone knows who you are" she chuckled causing you to laugh shyly.

They set up their cameras as your make up artist came to start on your make up. While you were getting your make up done, your phone suddenly rang and a facetime call from your mom appeared on your phone. You answered and what you saw warmed your heart.

"Y/N-ah!! look who i'm with!" she said excitedly.

You smiled as you saw Taehyung in the frame too. He was already dressed in his first outfit so i guess they were waiting for the show to start.

"Hi baby" he say.

"Hey you two, I'm jealous now" you pouted.

"You can watch it while you're getting ready honey" your mom teased.

"Mom..."you whined causing both of them to laugh.

"You better take lots of videos and pictures" you say.

"I will honey... you look beautiful" she said.

"My make up is not even finished" you chuckle.

"Still beautiful" Taehyung complimented causing you to blush.

"Are you going up on stage soon?" you asked.

"30 minutes until the show starts, I'm sad it'll be the last one" he said.

"Take in the moment, you'll have fun out there" you say.

"Y/N-ah, when you come back home, please arrange a day where we can all go on a trip together" your mom said.

"Okay, sure mom" you say.

"I'll have to go finish getting ready now, I'll talk to you two later" you say.

"Okay... I'll see you soon darling, have fun" your mom say then handed the phone over to Tae.

"Have fun baby, I'm sad you can't be here but I'm glad your family came to support us... I'll text you after the concert, i love youuu" he say.

"I love you too babe, talk later" you smiled and waved before ending the call.

"You two are adorable" Aera, your make up artist said after the call ended.

"Thanks... i miss him already" you say sadly.

"Girl... you literally saw him like 3 days ago" she said laughing.

"Yeah 3 days is pretty long" you say.

"Hm, you guys have gone longer" she said.

"True"

-

Later that day, you received pictures from your mom and Taehyung. Your mom sent you pictures of your family and the boys, some individual photos with each of the boys, selfies with Taehyung and a cute picture of Taehyung in between my mom and dad with huge smiles on their faces. They absolutely love him.

Taehyung sent you a picture of your parents in the crowd and also a selfie that he took with your family, also sending a text saying that he missed you.

You smiled at the pictures and replied back telling them that you envy them and that you miss them a lot. You kept your phone away as you were attending the shows and you were busy throughout the whole day. Only when the last show that you had to attend to ended, you got back your phone from Yoora .

"Taehyung called during the show, but i told him you were watching the show, and also, there's some crazy things happening online," she said.

You finally went back to the hotel after a long day of attending shows and communicating with lots of people. Seoul was currently 4 in the morning now so you doubt that Taehyung was even awake. There was a few missed calls and an answered one which Yoora probably did. You wondered why he called you so much.

You went on your twitter to see your name and his trending. Your eyes widened at the worldwide trends as almost half of it were related to you two.

You clicked on the first trend to see pictures of your family at their concert. Your fans knew your family members hence they recognised and confirmed that the people in the pictures were them as soon as the pictures came out. Furthermore, your mom was holding a Taehyung sign which made you laugh.