• on the red carpet

when reporters were being harsh on you | you as their 8th member

"After the red carpet, you guys will head to the interview section, you'll be interviewed once by the show" Manager Sejin briefed us before we got into the cars.

You went in the same car as Taehyung and Jimin.

"Is your ankle better?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I think. I went to the doctor to check on it again yesterday and he said it's like 90% healed" you say.

You injured yourself during practice a week ago and sprained your ankle while doing one of the moves for the performance. The boys had been careful and way way overprotective over you for the past few days and would not stop checking up on you.

Once we arrived, Jimin stepped out first, then Taehyung then you. The rest of the guys were also leaving their cars and you all gathered before making your way towards the red carpet. You walked in between Taehyung and Jungkook. Once you're all on the red carpet, the cameras were flashing non stop. And since it was dark out, the contrast was there and the flashes were much more harsh.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked as he knew that you tend to get sensitive with the flashing lights especially with thousands of cameras flashing at different timings.

You nodded and put on a smile for the cameras.

"Y/N-ah! LOOK AT THE CAMERA YOURE NOT LOOKING HERE" the photographer scream.

"Y/N-AH! STOP SQUINTING"

"Y/N STOP BLINKING"

"Y/N FACE HERE"

"Y/N YOURE RUINING THE PICTURES"

The screams were harsh. Not only were they painful to your ears but also to your confidence. You acted as if you didn't hear those harsh words but you followed what they asked for. You looked to their directions, stopped squinting and forced a smile.

The shouts got even louder and harsher. Taehyung frowned and poked his tongue in his inner cheek. He was getting frustrated, everyone could see that he was pissed. The boys were also annoyed at them.

"Y/N-AH, DID YOU GAIN WEIGHT?"

"Yah! That's enough" Taehyung say angrily.

"Okay, we should go" Namjoon said while walking past us and taking the lead to move off from the red carpet.

The photographers all tried to make you all stay but the boys had enough of their disrespect.

"What the hell was that?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"It's fine, let's just continue" you say trying to make them move past the topic.

"It's not, we have to tell the manager about them. That can't be happening" Jungkook say.

"Let's just get this done and over with" you say looking at the interview station.

The boys walked onto the stage as the interviewer invited us up and introduced us. The mood was off, anyone watching it could tell. The boys were less talkative, less playful and just answering questions. Only Namjoon and Hobi were trying to lift the mood up but the rest were still disappointed with what happened.

"Y/N-ssi, we heard that you had an injury while preparing for this performance?" she asked.

"Ah, yes. It's just a minor injury so you don't have to worry too much! This also means that we have been preparing hard for the performance today so please look forward to our stage" you say to the camera.

After a few more questions, the group was dismissed and you all head backstage. You were silent and the boys noticed it. They were silent too because of how annoyed they were.

"Y/N, you know what they said were not true" Taehyung say softly to you.

You nodded and continued walking.

"They were just being really disrespectful. I wasn't looking at the cameras most of the time too, but they only pick out flaws on people they know that has little flaws," he added.

"I know, Taehyung" you say.

"No you don't. You don't know how good you look right now. You don't know how much you mean to all of us, to me. What they said is eating you up right now, I know it. I promise you a 100% that everything they said were bullshit. Trust me, the fans will proof to you that it is bullshit." he said.

You just hung your head low. You two were now alone in the room because the boys were trying to find Manager Sejin to talk about what happened. He cupped your cheek, making you look up at him.

"You're really gorgeous tonight, I don't know if I've complimented you today. You look pretty everyday , I hope you know that" he said.

"Thank you Tae... it means a lot" you say smiling at him.

He stared at her a little longer. He glanced at her lips then back to her eyes. He wished he could kiss her right now but he knew that he shouldn't. He shouldn't mess up what they have now. He knew it was risky.

If only you knew how much I adore you