• worry

when you had to fly to Paris for Fashion Week while you were not feeling well | you as his idol girlfriend

"are you sure you can't just not go?" Taehyung asked through the phone.

He was currently at the stadium as he had a concert in Seoul today. He wished he was there with you for your departure to Paris but he had rehearsals and soundcheck to attend. He was with you last night though and you weren't feeling so well then.

last night

You felt so tired all day when you haven't don't anything much other than just packing your essentials for the trip. You didn't feel like getting out of bed either after you showered and laid in bed, skipping dinner as you didn't have the appetite to.

You cuddled up with the duvet, literally wrapping yourself up in a burrito trying to warm yourself from the cold environment.

"Babe?" Taehyung asked walking into the room to see you wrapped in the duvet.

"Hm?" you asked not facing him as you felt too tired to even turn.

"Are you sick? Why is your voice.."

"I'm just feeling cold," you say pulling the duvet closer.

"Have you eaten dinner?" he asked sitting next to you.

You just shook your head. He moved closer to you and laid the back of his hand on your forehead.

"Yah... you're burning!" he said.

"Am I?" you asked facing him.

"You are... did you check your temperature... that must be why you're feeling cold! Hold on, i'll take the med" he said.

"It's okay, you just came back from the concert"you say.

"No, no, just stay here" he said leaving the room.

After awhile, he came back with medication and a cup of water. He handed you the things and went back out. After you ate the medication, he came back with a bowl of water and a cloth.

"Lay down," he said and you followed.

He put the cloth in the water and squeezed the excess water out.

"It's going to be cold"he said placing the cold cloth on your forehead causing you to shiver.

"It's cold" you whined.

"Of course it is, it's to cool down your temperature" he said.

"Leave it there, I'll take a quick shower and come back"

You laid on the bed with the cold cloth on your forehead. You couldn't fall asleep with the cloth on as it was practically freezing.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make dinner?" he asked drying his hair with the towel.

"I don't have appetite, plus I ate lunch quite late so I'm not that hungry" you reply.

"okay... what about tomorrow? Isn't it your flight?" he asked.

"What about it? I still have to go, I can't not attend last minute... plus i think the fever is just for awhile, it'll get better" you say.

He changed the cloth on your forehead, dipping it in the ice bowl again then putting it on your forehead again, only for you to whine about how cold it is.

"I know baby, but it's to cool down your temperature, you're burning just now" he said laying down next to you, kissing your cheek.

"You're going to catch a fever" you say trying to move away from him but he quickly grabbed onto your waist and pulled you closer.

"I have an antibody i won't catch it easily" he smirked pulling you close.

"Yeah right... how was the concert?" you asked.

"It was fun, it's weird to not hear any cheers and just clapping, it was also weird that everyone was seated but we all had fun on stage" he said.

"That's fun, i wish i could be there" you say.

"I know... I just want to tell the whole world that you're mine , really. It would be so much more easier" he said.

"Maybe in another life... the fans would go crazy if we actually come out" you say sadly.

"No, not another life. This life. We will do it one day, I promise. I'm done with all the rumours about both of us being in a relationship with every other idol, I want to be able to love who I love openly and freely without having to be scared of people 'catching' us... that's stupid. " he said.

"I love you," you smiled looking up at him.

"I love you always" he say kissing your nose.

-

today

"I can't... I'm not feeling as bad as yesterday, I'll be fine," you say as you were on your way to the airport.

"If you ever feel worse, just turn back," he said.

"You know I can't do that... Anyway, are you done with rehearsals?" you asked trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, we're waiting for the soundcheck now with the fans. It'll be soon before you board the plane... are you sure you're feeling better? Your voice still sounds the same" he asked.

"I am... I just need to drink plenty of water.. don't worry about me baby, trust me," you say.

You hear him sigh.

"Okay... just text me whenever you can, I'll worry if you don't!" he said.

"Okay, I will... enjoy the concert for the next two days babe, tell me how it goes!" you say trying to lift the mood up.

"I will, enjoy the fashion show," he say.

"I'll send you lots of pictures" you smiled.

"Please do, send pictures of you too" he giggled.

"I'm reaching the airport already, I'll hang up now" you say realising that you were already going to the terminal.

"Okay, take care darling, text me before you board the plane," he said.

"I love you" he added.

"I love you too, talk later" you say and you both ended the call.

You got off the car and you could hear the reporters clicking their cameras and calling out for your name to look at their direction. You waited for the green man to appear before crossing the road with your manager and bodyguard. The cameras started to follow you as you walked into the airport and you bowed to them as a sign of respect even though they weren't being so respectful. The loud sounds were making your head spin and you felt dizzy all of the sudden causing you to drop your head and hold onto your manager's arm.