• worry 2

He led you towards the entry of the check in and once you went through it, the silence finally made you feel better.

"Can I get water?" you say as they led you to a seat nearby.

Your manager handed you a bottle of water. After drinking it, you felt much better.

"I'm sorry you had to continue with the trip even though you're not feeling too well... it's the company's orders. They said you can't miss this show last minute," Han, your manager, said.

"Ah... I won't fully be able to enjoy the shows then, my head is spinning like crazy" you say trying to focus on one thing to get your head to stop spinning.

"You have 3 shows to attend. There's one day where there is a morning and night show, the other day is an evening show and after that you're done." he said and you nodded at the schedule.

Soon, your phone started to ring. You take a look at the caller ID and noticed it was Taehyung. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion because you two had just spoken awhile ago. Nonetheless, you picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yah, are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah..? why do you ask?" you asked confused.

"I was watching some videos on your arrival at the airport and there was a part where you had to hold onto Han-ssi. Are you sure you're okay? Must you really continue with the trip?" he asked.

"Tae... I was just really overwhelmed by the sounds from the reporters and it caused my head to spin a lot but i'm okay now.. don't worry about me.." you say then looked at your watch.

"Don't you have to be on stage for soundcheck soon?" you asked.

"Yeah, we're actually making our way to the stage now" he said.

"Baby, focus on the fans babe. Don't worry about me, trust me, if anything terrible happens, you'll probably be the first to know" you say.

"Okay... just take care of yourself well. Make sure you have a lot of rest and drink a lot of water..and don't skip meals!!" he said.

"Okay, you too. Do all of that too. Have fun for the show today. I love youuuu" you cooed.

"I love you too baby" he chuckled then you both ended the call.

Taehyung brought his phone up on stage in case anything happened to you. He was worried about you travelling with your health not being so good. Throughout the whole rehearsals, he was a lot chiller than yesterday. Only because he was worried but he actually did try to brush off the worry and focus on the fans and the soundcheck but he can't seem to.

Fans noticed his behaviour during the soundcheck. The fans have shipped you both a lot through small interactions and the tension between the both of you when you guys were near each other during award shows. You two were the most shipped idol and they don't even know that you two were actually together. There were a lot of 'delulus' but they actually weren't. Most of their theories were actually right and true.

Even though a lot of people ship the both of you, it was still hard to make the relationship public as there were also a lot of fans who hated the fact that you both were shipped together. Fans wars happen often between both fandoms and it would be such a mess.

"Taehyung-ah, anything to say to the fans?" Hobi asked.

"Ah right... I see many of you wearing thick clothes.. that's good... the weather is cold today so please keep yourselves warm. Also... please take care of your health... your health is really important so please take care of it well... and i hope you enjoy the show tonight, we have worked hard for it so we hope you have fun" Taehyung said.

After Namjoon ended their endingment, they waved to the fans and went off stage.

Fans linked Taehyung's ending statement in the soundcheck to the video of you at the airport when you felt dizzy, they also thought about how his phone was with him on stage today when the previous day, he didn't have it with him. Just by those small things, that could seem like it's a reach, but when it's actually true, many fans were hating on the both of you and the 'delulu' fans for creating such nonsense.

This was exactly why idols find it hard to open up to fans as a part of them were afraid that their loved ones might get hurt from things said by strangers who think they know everything about someone. Seeing hate being thrown to y/n made Taehyung feel as though he is at fault for it, even though it was completely not his fault. These small things are big things to him as he really didn't want you to receive any unnecessary hate and it was hard for him to see all those hate being thrown to you. He wished the fans knew how much you meant to him and how happy you make him. But maybe, now wasn't the time to... maybe it's true.. maybe in another life