• break in (mafia)

when someone broke in the house while he was out | him as a mafia

* uncomfortable scenes ahead (S.A) , please skip if you're uncomfortable *

"Ma'am, everything's done," the maid said.

"Okay, you may take your leave, thank you for your work" you say smiling and bowing back to her since she was older.

You made your way into the shared bedroom and got ready for bed since the house was almost empty. The maids have gone home but one guard would still be here in the cctv room to make sure everything is safe. However, once the last maid is off, you'd automatically go to the room as you would feel more lonelier being alone in a big space than being alone in the room.

Taehyung, your boyfriend of 4 years, was out with the guys for a meeting. He mentioned that he may come home late so he told you not to wait for him. Most of the time, you wouldn't be able to fall asleep without him so you'd be awake when he came home.

You heard the front door open indicating that the maid has taken her leave but what caught your attention even more was that you heard something drop and that you didn't hear the door close. You quickly went to the bedroom door and quietly turned the lock to lock the door and quickly made your way to your phone. You dialled taehyung's number and in only two rings, he picked up.

"Hey baby, something wrong?" he asked.

"Tae, i think someone broke in... Mrs Choi was leaving and i heard something drop and the door have not closed yet,"you say feeling yourself feel panic.

"I'm on my way stay on the phone, fvck! Where's Hain?! Isn't he suppose to be on duty in the security room?" he scolded.

"I don't know, I just went in the room and i've locked the door" you say.

Suddenly, you heard people banging on the door.

"Baby, don't move. Don't even go near the door. Just listen to my voice and breathe baby, you'll be fine... i'm reaching soon," Taehyung said.

"Come on princess! I know you're in there, we're not going to hurt you, we're just going to have fun!" the guy said and continued to bang the door.

Taehyung who heard all of that could not hold in his anger. He grabbed onto the wheels harder and pressed on the accelerator, speeding past cars on the road. The rest of the guys in the car were just as worried to as you were like a family to them.

"C'mon baby! We'll knock this door down and trust me, you won't be able to walk for weeks" he chuckled and the other guy did too.

"They're hitting harder," you said.

"I know... it's okay, it won't break down that easily, I'm already 3 minutes away. Wait for me, don't move" he said.

"Did you close the balcony door?" he asked.

Your heart stopped. You completely forgotten about the balcony since the blinds were fully closed.

"I didn't, wait I'm closing" you say.

Just as you were about to head there, the balcony door opened and a middle aged man walked in with a smirk on his face causing you to scream.

"Darling, we told you to open the door, why didn't you?" he asked and made his way to you.

You tried to move away only to be stopped by the bed. He held you by the waist and moved towards the door to unlock it, letting the other guy in.

"Wow, even more beautiful" the guy who just came in said. 

He was moving closer to you to touch you but you pulled back.

"Don't fvcking touch me" you say.

"Am i just suppose to look at this meal and not touch it at all? Try harder baby" he said coming closer and grabbed your waist pulling you to him.

At this point, you were fully in tears. You know there was no escape for now but you had hopes that Taehyung would arrive before anything else happens.

"Are you just going to touch her with those clothes on? Dumbass" the other guy said and made his way closer to you.

You tried to escape from his grip but of course the guy who had his arm on your waist held you tight. The other guy started to remove your top and they both smirked hard.

"Where have you been?" he asked and dug his face in your neck inhaling the scent.

"yummy"

He then started to kiss your neck while you cry out telling him to stop and trying to push him away. You have never been touched like this by any other guy other than taehyung and you hated that someone else is touching you.

"Stop please" you cried.

He ignored your cries and continued to make his way down to your collar bone.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER" Taehyung yelled and pulled the guy back, beating him up and he was knocked out once. 

The other guy was quick to pull you in his grip and pointed a gun to your head.

"You do anything to me and she's dead" he said.

"Let her go" Taehyung said.

"And what will I get? You're just going to kill me after I do" he said.

"Fvcking let her go! She's not in the mafia world! Don't drag her into our problems. Fix it with me, not her!" taehyung growled.

"You wont budge. So the perfect person is your pretty little lady. Oh, so beautiful. Why didn't you let me know sooner? She must be good in bed huh? Is that why she's the longest?" the guy chuckled.

Taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore and walked forwards but stopped when the guy poked the gun closer to you.

"One more step and she's dead" he warned.

"I love toying with you. Let me touch her more, I haven't had the chance to feel how good she feels" he said sniffing your neck.

You closed your eyes and cried. You hated that someone else is this close to you. Soon, his grip on your waist was loose causing you to open your eyes to see-