• break in 2

Suddenly, his grip on your waist was loose causing you to open your eyes to see him on the ground.

Taehyung took no time to beat him up, letting out his anger for everything that he has done to you.

"You're going to kill him Taehyung" Namjoon said trying to pull the guy away.

You quickly put on your shirt and sat on the bed with your face in your palms. You felt weak as hell. Your head was spinning so much and you could only hear your heart beating fast. Soon, you fell back on the bed, darkness taking over you.

-

Taehyung called the doctor to the house to check up on you. The boys had cleaned up the mess they've made and everything was back to where it was.

"She is just resting now and will wake up soon, just make her rest more and drink a lot of water. She was just overwhelmed... if anything gets worse, call me again so I can check further" he said.

"Thanks" Taehyung said and looked at the girl on the bed.

The doctor took his leave and Taehyung sat on the bed next to you. He didn't want to leave you ever again now, worried that something like today would happen again. Hain, the security who was suppose to be in the security room, had ran away once he found out he had made a mistake. He was asleep when it happened and thought that he would be dead if they found out so he ran away. Taehyung already told the boys that they have to find him again. He would kill anyone who put his girl in danger.

After awhile, you woke up from your sleep.

"You're awake?" Taehyung said pulling you close to him only for you to startle at his actions.

"It's me baby... your tae" he said feeling upset that you were probably scarred about what happened.

You moved closer to him and he smiled softly seeing how you accepted him and put his arms around you.

"I was so scared" you started.

"Baby, we'll talk about this tomorrow morning okay? You're still fresh from everything," he said kissing your head.

"I just want to let you know that you are so so brave and that I love you so so much" he said.

"I know it will be hard to fully forget about what happened, but i'm here always and I will be there always by your side to move past this terrible incident"

You nodded your head, hiding your face in his neck, finding comfort and safety in his arms.

"I love you so much baby, I would never let you experience that again, I promise you. Never again." he said kissing your head.

"I love you too," you say softly.

"You get some sleep, I'll be here. No one's going to touch you other than me. I'll be awake until you sleep," he said.

He rubbed your back knowing how comforting it was for you. Soon, you fell asleep and Taehyung stayed up until an hour after you have fallen asleep in case you didn't sleep properly, and he went to sleep.